• Show
Clear All

Hi,please help bios lenovo y500 model 9541

Hi friends,i need bios for lenovo ideapad y500 model 9541
    S/N = YB00400172
    P/N = 59351968
    MO : YB030661518
    Factory id : JVHFC1

I put this specifications maybe someone have a good bios for this model...i know that it is thread with lenovo y500 but that bios is not ok with my laptop... it power on but sometimes not power off and if i shut down manualy , when power on,just lights it is on but no image...so if someone have bios for this please help,even the EC i want ...the EC and Bios bin...thanks

Re: Hi,please help bios lenovo y500 model 9541

Post your backups
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I don't have backups..laptop was not running when i receive it...

Comment

Did you mak backups of the 2 bios chips before you tried the ones you mentioned in your 1st post
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-28-2021, 02:08 PM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

No friend..unfortunately no...😞 the laptop was not working...and i don't make backup of that bios...my mistake...i didn't know for sure that after i will put new bin will work..now it is working but with the problems that i mentioned..

Comment

try these .These are virgin bios extracted from the lenovo update, with the DMI + win key from a bios in another thread.I added your serial.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-28-2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Thank you,i will try and post the result..first if the laptop turn on and then after a few days to let you know if my old problem still persist or will be solved.Thank you for now!!

Comment

Sorry friend not working with ...power but no display img

Comment

Originally posted by spurki View Post
                  Sorry friend not working with ...power but no display img
                  You won`t get a better bios than the virgin one, the problem is somewhere else. If you want further help with it then start a new thread in the main forum https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Comment

With other bios working power on and image...but i told you i have some isues...anyway thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                    X