its is !stable_device_secret

just change 2 bytes, Done
    which two bytes did you change?

Comment

Re: Lenovo 300e Chromebook

Originally posted by Dusan2504 View Post
      which two bytes did you change?
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...78#post1240278
      Last edited by Vesko356; 05-18-2023, 06:51 PM. Reason: Edit the invalid link.

Comment

thank you very much for the information.I will try and report the results

Comment

This lock is posible unlock ?

Desoldering the bios chip and rewrite.
          Attached Files

Comment

i have the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Danitan210789 View Post
              This lock is posible unlock ?

Desoldering the bios chip and rewrite.
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=Chromebook

Comment

Hi good evening guys. Please I need bios bin for Lenovo Chromebook 300e that support windows os

Comment

Originally posted by Mitech View Post
                  Hi good evening guys. Please I need bios bin for Lenovo Chromebook 300e that support windows os
                  read this..
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello
                    Can I have help with unlocking my bios please, when I'm using RCunlocker, laptop doesn't turn on at all, can't get into recovery. Laptop model is Lenovo 100E Chromebook 2nd gen BM5866 V1.4.

Is it possible that the laptop will not work with any other BIOS just with original?

Another strange thing is that I've power wash it and laptop doesn't have chromeOS anymore now and even I can't install new by using recovery....

Cheers
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by veedo; 11-30-2023, 05:55 AM.

Comment

can soome one please help me unlock chromebook lenovo 300e-81mb 2gen bm5866_v1.3 serial number pf2r7kan
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lallollas View Post
                        can soome one please help me unlock chromebook lenovo 300e-81mb 2gen bm5866_v1.3 serial number pf2r7kan
                        enjoy
                        Attached Files

Comment

please can someone unlock this lenovo chromebook 300e 2gen urgent
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by miansh621 View Post

enjoy
                          ITS WORK THANK YOU SO MUCH

Comment

Hello everyone. I have a lenovo chromebook 300e 2nd gen AST with enterprise lock. I've tried RCunlocker ( I did powerwash and install new chromeos image after using rc unlocked). But no luck with it, still locked. Is there anyone that can help me unlock it. My backup is below.

Lenovo 300e Chromebook 2nd Gen AST
                            Model: 82CE
                            s/n: PF1V11EX

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tjaytony View Post
                              Hello everyone. I have a lenovo chromebook 300e 2nd gen AST with enterprise lock. I've tried RCunlocker ( I did powerwash and install new chromeos image after using rc unlocked). But no luck with it, still locked. Is there anyone that can help me unlock it. My backup is below.

Lenovo 300e Chromebook 2nd Gen AST
                              Model: 82CE
                              s/n: PF1V11EX

Send to you, try
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by minhdigital View Post

Send to you, try
                                Thank you, it worked

Comment

Hey everyone,

I've come across my old Lenovo Chromebook 300e 2nd Gen MTK but it's locked by an administrator, but the issue is the organization that set it up no longer exists. I'm equipped with a CH341A programmer and have identified three potential BIOS chips on the device:
                                  1. "Pm25LQ020" BE1918 P1F573LG
                                  2. "Pm25LQ010" BE1918 P1F573LG
                                  3. Winbond 25Q64FW

I've successfully dumped the firmware from the first two chips but am facing challenges with the Winbond 25Q64FW, as the clip is too flat for a secure connection, and I'm hesitant to solder unless absolutely necessary.

I've attached the dumps from the Pm25LQ020 and Pm25LQ010 for reference. I'm seeking advice on how to bypass the admin lock to either fully utilize the Chromebook or at least enter Developer Mode. I'm open to using commands to alter the serial number if that would help circumvent the issue.

Any guidance or suggestions from The community would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson Fox View Post
                                    Hey everyone,

I've come across my old Lenovo Chromebook 300e 2nd Gen MTK but it's locked by an administrator, but the issue is the organization that set it up no longer exists. I'm equipped with a CH341A programmer and have identified three potential BIOS chips on the device:
                                    1. "Pm25LQ020" BE1918 P1F573LG
                                    2. "Pm25LQ010" BE1918 P1F573LG
                                    3. Winbond 25Q64FW

I've successfully dumped the firmware from the first two chips but am facing challenges with the Winbond 25Q64FW, as the clip is too flat for a secure connection, and I'm hesitant to solder unless absolutely necessary.

I've attached the dumps from the Pm25LQ020 and Pm25LQ010 for reference. I'm seeking advice on how to bypass the admin lock to either fully utilize the Chromebook or at least enter Developer Mode. I'm open to using commands to alter the serial number if that would help circumvent the issue.

Any guidance or suggestions from The community would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

25Q64FW is bios chipset, 1.8V, you have to desolder it to read it.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Please post the serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        Please post the serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                        • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                                        Where would I find that?

Comment

Working...
                                        X