Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2 please remove bios password!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2 please remove bios password!

Here you go:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ashr88 View Post
      Here you go:
      also with errors. i advise you to read bios chipset many times until you obtain 2 identical files. I don't think your laptop will start with soooo many checksum errors
      Attached Files
      Last edited by volinakis; 11-01-2023, 09:09 AM.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
        also with errors. i advise you to read bios chipset many times until you obtain 2 identical files. I don't think your laptop will start with soooo many checksum errors
        Sorry about that, it seems that my programmer was at fault. I replaced it and now it's verifying.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry about that, it seems that my programmer was at fault. I replaced it and now it's verifying.
          still has errors, if I were you i'd use another bios chipset with unlocked file, it is a huge possibility that if you erase bios chipset and dump is not ok the laptop will be bricked. Anyway, I erased password but still have doubts your bios dump is ok.
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

it seems to work but here is another which needs unlocking...

CF-C2AEECHCE
            Serial: 3CTCA18158

Thank you for your hard work, I donated.
            Attached Files

Comment

it seems to work but here is another which needs unlocking...

CF-C2AEECHCE
              Serial: 3CTCA18158

Thank you for your hard work, I donated.
              2nd
              Attached Files
              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                2nd
                Is that one OKAY?

Comment

Is that one OKAY?
                  yes, try it.
                  >>>>>

Comment

All great, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreasbest View Post

It still asks for password.
                      How is this possible? You deleted the 5B after AMITSESetup and still asks for password?
                      Hi, how are you guys writing the files to the laptop can it be done with USB boot disk?

Comment

Originally posted by agentpatience@mail.com View Post

Hi, how are you guys writing the files to the laptop can it be done with USB boot disk?
                        I assume you are talking about bios..you need an SPI programmer..
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                        X