• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 840 G7 password

Originally posted by miansh621 View Post
    add orignal dmi data
    Can you explain the method please
    Last edited by hani55; 12-27-2022, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hani55 View Post
      Can you explain the method please
      What do you have after that announcement?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        What do you have after that announcement?
        Thank you, my friend. It works, but the back is a problem system is booting
        manfacturing

Comment

]Thank you, my friend. It works, but problem system is booting
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much, the problem was solved by setting the bios
            Best forum and best members
            Attached Files

Comment

Elitebook 840 G7 Bios password and Swatlock removal help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by RatGoku View Post
                Elitebook 840 G7 Bios password and Swatlock removal help would be appreciated.
                Post files from two spi chips here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

How do I find these?

Comment

How do I find these?
                    Do you have a programmer? Find on the motherboard (both sides) the chips with the 128 and 256 symbols on the chip, for example 25Q128BV.., 25Q256FV... use that programmer to back up the contents of these chips and upload them here.

Comment

I do not have a programmer.

Comment

I do not have a programmer.
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                          Try:
                          hi bro can you help me to unlock this bios file bin for hp840 g7

Comment

Originally posted by gharibe61517 View Post
                            hi bro can you help me to unlock this bios file bin for hp840 g7
                            If you read back through some of the older posts you will know what your next step should be...
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by vougheart View Post
                              i tried again this files but still lock btw thank you for reply

feedback for this file thank you sir the lock is gone but i cant default factory when i turn on it will stuck on restart no display and this message when turn on "hp endpoint security control problem" how to turn off this message everytime i turn on

Comment

Re: please help me remove the bios password hp 840 g7

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                Here you are:
                                hi there. i have the same problem i try whit hpunlocker but coming same for pass.

Comment

Originally posted by SHONE984 View Post
                                  hi there. i have the same problem i try whit hpunlocker but coming same for pass.
                                  Here's your Unlocked Bios, if the password still present upload your another chip (EC), it could be 16MB or 32MB.
                                  In the first boot go to Bios Menu and disable security options (Default).
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                    Here's your Unlocked Bios, if the password still present upload your another chip (EC), it could be 16MB or 32MB.
                                    ok this is how it was. the first one was 32 mb. now I am sending 16 mb, first I started 32 mb in hpunlocker . the pass is still present ., then I started 16 mb in hp unlocker . it took time to start, but when it did, the pass was still there

Comment

ok this is how it was. the first one was 32 mb. now I am sending 16 mb, first I started 32 mb in hpunlocker . the pass is still present ., then I started 16 mb in hp unlocker . it took time to start, but when it did, the pass was still there
                                      maybe you should do both at the same time and not separately. I hope you understand how and think

Comment

please remove admin lock and swat lock

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                          Program the both files together (Unlocked Files), and follow the steps in my previous post.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                          all donations are welcome,
                                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                          >>>>>
                                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X