• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 840 G7 password

Help All Master

Pls.. remove bios password and asset tracker lock to internet
    TIA
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 03:47 AM.

Comment

hello gays i have hp 850 g7 with password can you help me ??

Comment

Originally posted by niemii View Post
        hello gays i have hp 850 g7 with password can you help me ??
        Here's your Unlocked files, try it and let me know.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          Here's your Unlocked files, try it and let me know.
          thank you so much bro I'm very grateful

Comment

good afternoon friends help me please unlock bios.thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by nikola07 View Post
              good afternoon friends help me please unlock bios.thank you very much
              Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

good afternoon friends, please unlock bios and swat locked/device freeze-4835

Comment

Originally posted by applemackintoshh View Post
                  good afternoon friends, please unlock bios and swat locked/device freeze-4835
                  HP EliteBook 840 G7 Notebook PC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    HP EliteBook 840 G7 Notebook PC
                    bios locked removed but swat issue still there ..

Comment

Originally posted by applemackintoshh View Post
                      bios locked removed but swat issue still there ..
                      It's difficult ! Try these 2 files again, if it does boot, go into bios settings and disable all security options before adding the serial number again.

Comment

Hello

I have here an Elitebook 840 G7 with BIOS password and managed to read the 16MB chip on the underside of the board.

Also I read the 32MB chip which are both uploaded here. Can somebody help me to unlock ?

I tried with RCunlocker and it says Unlocked for the 16MB reading but didnt displayed all the infos that it displays normally for other laptops of the older HP series, and I am not sure that RCunlocker works well for this model so I dont want to risk writing that....

And I opened the file with HxD but I am not finding the serial of the laptop inside the file, and I suspect that maybe reading was not done well with the RT809H

Thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by ordinateur View Post
                          Hello

I have here an Elitebook 840 G7 with BIOS password and managed to read the 16MB chip on the underside of the board.

Also I read the 32MB chip which are both uploaded here. Can somebody help me to unlock ?

I tried with RCunlocker and it says Unlocked for the 16MB reading but didnt displayed all the infos that it displays normally for other laptops of the older HP series, and I am not sure that RCunlocker works well for this model so I dont want to risk writing that....

And I opened the file with HxD but I am not finding the serial of the laptop inside the file, and I suspect that maybe reading was not done well with the RT809H

Thanks very much
                          Here's your Unlocked files, hope it works fine.
                          Serial Number: 5CG1473V3X
                          Attached Files
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by ordinateur View Post
                            Hello

Thanks very much
                            Your serial number : 5CG1473V3X ( 35 00 43 00 47 00 31 00 34 00 37 00 33 00 56 00 33 00 58 )
                            Use RC Unlocker for 16MB file.

Comment

Done thanks

At first start there was an error Endpoint Protection but it disappeared now

Comment

Do two unlock methods done at the same time interfere with each other?

Comment

Originally posted by NaneName View Post
                                  Do two unlock methods done at the same time interfere with each other?
                                  There is only one important point:
                                  Make a good backup ,

afterwards you can try 100 methods and no problem until you find it working

Comment

PLEASE HELP ME REMOVE PASSWORD BIOS HP ELIEBOOK 840 G7 10 GEN
                                    camelia-6050a3136201-mb-a01

Comment

Here
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by piernov; 12-27-2022, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                        Here
                                        Thank you, my friend. It works, but the back is a problem system is booting
                                        manfacturing Is there a solution
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hani55 View Post
                                          Thank you, my friend. It works, but the back is a problem system is booting
                                          manfacturing Is there a solution
                                          add orignal dmi data

Comment

Working...
                                          X