Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo bios V330-15IKB

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
    So do you mean, that firmware, which linked hoaca388, should work, right?
    That's right. Your computer has a hardware error.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Lenovo bios V330-15IKB

Thank you

Comment

Hello, I have a lenovo v330-15ikb, I have tried several bios but it takes a while to turn on and then turns off after being on. I leave the old bios in case anyone has a solution. thank you so much.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gigasi View Post
          hello, i have a lenovo v330-15ikb, i have tried several bios but it takes a while to turn on and then turns off after being on. I leave the old bios in case anyone has a solution. Thank you so much.
          vvvvvv
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

• gigasi
            gigasi commented
            Editing a comment
            Works Fine!

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ios+V330-15IKB

thank you, it works smoothly

Comment

Lenovo v330-15ikb
            s n: R90syee2
            17807-3m
            model 81ax
            There is no image, please help
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fredo View Post
              Lenovo v330-15ikb
              17807-3m
              model 81ax
              Use the bios attached at post 69, transfer DMI data from your bios - offsets are shown in post 51.
              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by fredo View Post
                Lenovo v330-15ikb
                17807-3m
                model 81ax
                CCCCC
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello, help me with Lenovo V330-15IKB 81AX bios dump please🙏after update bad display, fan spin, and caps lock on. In attached files is original BIOS backup.
                  Thank you very much for any help.
                  Full machine model number LENOVO V330-15IKB 81AX
                  MTM 81AX00SWCK
                  Serial number R90T6HPJ
                  UUID Number ED735400-89F3-43A2-A7C2-FC9192965677
                  BIOS Version 6SCN54WW
                  EC Version 6SEC21WW
                  MO R9N0B922000F
                  Attached Files

Comment

try post#29..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thank you peste. I try BIOS from post#29 and problems are unfortunately same

Comment

Hello, i have Lenovo V330-15IKB
                        Product name

Lenovo V330-15IKB
                        BIOS Version 6SCN54WW
                        EC version 6SEC21WW
                        MTM 81AX00SWCK
                        sn: R90SH1C1

My laptop only sees the original 128GB SSD in the M.2 slot, it doesn't see any other SSD. Now I bought an SSD directly from Lonovo parts, with the fact that it was fitted to this model, but the ntb doesn't see it either. So I can't upgrade. Probably a bug in the FW
                        I tried factory reset bios. The disk is ok, other PCs can see it immediately. Any advice please?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Vavera View Post
                          Hello, i have Lenovo V330-15IKB
                          Product name

Lenovo V330-15IKB
                          BIOS Version 6SCN54WW
                          EC version 6SEC21WW
                          MTM 81AX00SWCK
                          sn: R90SH1C1

My laptop only sees the original 128GB SSD in the M.2 slot, it doesn't see any other SSD. Now I bought an SSD directly from Lonovo parts, with the fact that it was fitted to this model, but the ntb doesn't see it either. So I can't upgrade. Probably a bug in the FW
                          I tried factory reset bios. The disk is ok, other PCs can see it immediately. Any advice please?
                          Try post #29, don't forget to make a copy of the original bios before writing...next time post the bios here too, even if it's corrupted...
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

thank you i will try please, how to update and previous bios backup? Somehow I didn't read how to do it. Thank you for the advice.

Comment

I have downloaded the bin file and it is on a USB flash drive, I found it in post 17, I assume that I have a USB at startup and press Fn+R - this is for upgrading, but I didn't find how to backup the bios first. I want to try it, I want a bigger disk. I have a disc that doesn't work for me, so I'd like to give it a try before I return it to the dealer. :-) Thanks

Comment

I have downloaded the bin file and it is on a USB flash drive, I found it in post 17, I assume that I have a USB at startup and press Fn+R - this is for upgrading, but I didn't find how to backup the bios first. I want to try it, I want a bigger disk. I have a disc that doesn't work for me, so I'd like to give it a try before I return it to the dealer. :-) Thanks
                                You need an SPI programmer.. watch a video here for information..
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY

Comment

I watched the video, so I don't know, I probably won't give it. The chip must be desoldered, or it can be left on the board and connected with the terminals supplied with the programmer
                                  Thank you

Comment

I watched the video, so I don't know, I probably won't give it. The chip must be desoldered, or it can be left on the board and connected with the terminals supplied with the programmer
                                    Thank you
                                    the chip must be desolder from the motherboard, and solder to the programmer, or soldered wires, between the chip and the programmer.. do not use the clip, you will have errors..

Comment

thank you very much for the advice. Unfortunately, I don't disconnect the chip and I haven't found anyone who can. So unfortunately I have to leave the laptop as it is :-(, I was hoping for some Fn+r boot method, but this is beyond my abilities. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                      X