Comment

Re: Lenovo bios

Originally posted by hamzafox View Post

Is there a tool to modify S\N and MTM
      Here i have attached the file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo bios V330-15IKB

hi,please repair , lenovo v330-15isk 81AW / LV315KB MB / 17807-3M / 448-0DC05.003M ,THANKS IN ADVANCE.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by exerion5000 View Post
          hi,please repair , lenovo v330-15isk 81AW / LV315KB MB / 17807-3M / 448-0DC05.003M ,THANKS IN ADVANCE.
          Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Serial Number: R90RSPXZ.
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Serial Number: R90RSPXZ.
            Perfectly work and boot Fast **BRILLIANT**

Comment

Originally posted by exerion5000 View Post
              Perfectly work and boot Fast **BRILLIANT**
              Good to know that.
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello good morning! reopening this topic; The info that everyone uploads is great; I was following the forum and trying different bins for this lenovo but I can't find the correct one attached to the original bin. It has the problem that it boots with the caps lock led on and never gives video. Thanks in advance for any help
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lean23kpo View Post
                  Hello good morning! reopening this topic; The info that everyone uploads is great; I was following the forum and trying different bins for this lenovo but I can't find the correct one attached to the original bin. It has the problem that it boots with the caps lock led on and never gives video. Thanks in advance for any help
                  SIREAL NUMBER :- R90R2NFV

here is the new bios

DMI @ 201000-2011FF
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

here is the new bios

DMI @ 201000-2011FF

Thank you so much! I'm going to try it

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

here is the new bios

DMI @ 201000-2011FF
                      Unfortunately it hasn't worked, it turns on the same with the led of the caps lock on fixed. A piece of information that may be useful, of all the binaries that I have tried so far with only one, the notebook turned on and it is the one that the user "warsztat" uploaded, the one that he describes does not recognize the m2 port. In any case, with that binary it manages to turn on and it works fine but it is not stable, you can turn it off and then you have to press the button two or three times to turn it back on. I attach the bin below and also an image with the data of the notebook. I reiterate my thanks for the help and knowledge that is spread here!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lean23kpo View Post
                        unfortunately it hasn't worked, it turns on the same with the led of the caps lock on fixed. A piece of information that may be useful, of all the binaries that i have tried so far with only one, the notebook turned on and it is the one that the user "warsztat" uploaded, the one that he describes does not recognize the m2 port. In any case, with that binary it manages to turn on and it works fine but it is not stable, you can turn it off and then you have to press the button two or three times to turn it back on. I attach the bin below and also an image with the data of the notebook. I reiterate my thanks for the help and knowledge that is spread here!
                        try
                        Attached Files

Comment

lenovo v330-15ikb

lenovo lv315kb mb 17807 3m 448 odc05 003 Core i5-8550u Radeon (TM) 530
                          Hello, is it possible for bios for this model

Comment

Re: lenovo v330-15ikb

Originally posted by yasser toaamh View Post
                            lenovo lv315kb mb 17807 3m 448 odc05 003 Core i5-8550u Radeon (TM) 530
                            Hello, is it possible for bios for this model
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Post under a related thread if it exists
                            Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                            Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                            Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

lenovo V330 15IKB ME update problem

Hello everyone! I have a Lenovo v330-15ikb that sometimes start up ok and sometimes starts whit no video and runnig the fan at maximun speed, when the machine was running ok, i was able to install the last bios version from the official lenovo`s site but when i tried to install Intel ME firmware from the same site i received the error:

getError 8743: Unknown or Unsupported Platform
                              Cannot locate hardware platform identification
                              This program cannot be run on the current platform.

i am suspecting that the problem is due to a corrupted ME region, Does anyone have an idea what I could do to install the ME from the offical site or even easier, how to get the machine working normally ? .
                              Iam attaching here two files (bios.zip) , 1- the original bin that comes with the machine "original.bin" and 2- the bin that is running now after updating bios from official site but still having the same problem than before updating, sometimes the machine start up and sometimes not, it is called "update.bin"
                              Thank you in advance!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: lenovo V330 15IKB ME update problem

Originally posted by RDM3978 View Post
                                Hello everyone! I have a Lenovo v330-15ikb...
                                Your thread has been merged. You are NOT allowed to create a new thread if there is an existing one for your model.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.​
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Lenovo V330-15IKB BIOS request

Hi friends,

Device: Laptop
                                  Brand: Lenovo
                                  Model: V330-15IKB
                                  Board number: LV315KB ; 17807-3 ; 448.0DC04.0031
                                  Serial number: R90Q6BW3

I got this laptop with damaged bios chip, so I am trying to flash a new one, from lenovo support site: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sk/sk/p...3-B07A93E0428C
                                  I am unable to extract bios binary from original exe file, since I have no original dump. Is it possible without original bios dump?

Comment

Re: Lenovo V330-15IKB BIOS request

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
                                    Hi friends,

Device: Laptop
                                    Brand: Lenovo
                                    Model: V330-15IKB
                                    Board number: LV315KB ; 17807-3 ; 448.0DC04.0031
                                    Serial number: R90Q6BW3

I got this laptop with damaged bios chip, so I am trying to flash a new one, from lenovo support site: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sk/sk/p...3-B07A93E0428C
                                    I am unable to extract bios binary from original exe file, since I have no original dump. Is it possible without original bios dump?
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...p+%28Lenovo%29

Try post #2

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you, hoaca388, but sadly, it doesn't work. No picture, CAPS LOCK is turned ON. Fan is spin firstly, then it shuts down. And after few sec it spins all time.
                                      Maybe it is only for S/N: R90QX3JH? My serial number is R90Q6BW3.

// CPU is Core i5-8250u
                                      Last edited by YellowJacket; 10-18-2023, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
                                        Thank you, hoaca388, but sadly, it doesn't work. No picture, CAPS LOCK is turned ON. Fan is spin firstly, then it shuts down. And after few sec it spins all time.
                                        Maybe it is only for S/N: R90QX3JH? My serial number is R90Q6BW3.

// CPU is Core i5-8250u
                                        Same bios version 6SCN**WW
                                        Attached Files
                                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

So do you mean, that firmware, which linked hoaca388, should work, right?

Comment

Working...
                                          X