Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with Asus X556ua-(xo077t) i3 6100u 4 ram soldered, integrated intel 520gpu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with Asus X556ua-(xo077t) i3 6100u 4 ram soldered, integrated intel 520gpu

Hello dear community
    Hope you can help me with REPROGRAM \RESTORE (?)BIOS for Asus x556ua i3 6100u 4 ram soldered ( integrated intel gpu)
    Yesterday, probably by Windows update, the above RUDE! laptop decides to update the bios on his own WITHOUT ASKING ME \ LET ME CONFIRM it!
    unfortunately, while he's erased the older version, I've had a power outage 😢😢
    The laptop is died now, no fan\ hdd\ dvd spinning, obviously, no display too,
    I've tried to download the bios file from asus and flash it with my Rt809f programmer that I have, with no luck, NOT SURE IF I'M DOING THE PROCESS AS I SHOULD so I'd like if someone can help me
    Here's how I've tried
    1 downloaded from asus( I'VE TRIED MANY VERSIONS! - Even tried to change file extension to. Bin)
    2 open the program,
    Clicked auto identify
    3 clicked read->save-open- write
    I've tried that few times, nothing sort it out, maybe i missed the bios chip and flashed the wrong IC?
    Or I've done something wrong on the process steps above?
    Any tips \ help would be highly appreciated!! 😍 😍
    Attached Files

Re: Need help with Asus X556ua-(xo077t) i3 6100u 4 ram soldered, integrated intel 52

( there's no display \ fan\ hdd spin, totally died

Comment

Re: Need help with Asus X556ua-(xo077t) i3 6100u 4 ram soldered, integrated intel 52

Originally posted by litec systems View Post
      ( there's no display \ fan\ hdd spin, totally died
      post the original bios of the laptop as it is here ..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

not sure if u meant to the Ic part number which is MX25L6473E
        or to the file that ive initially read from the ic which is attached here[ive tried to flash it too
        or to what was the factory FW version[ which i have no idea
        Attached Files

Comment

not sure if u meant to the Ic part number which is MX25L6473E
          or to the file that ive initially read from the ic which is attached here[ive tried to flash it too
          or to what was the factory FW version[ which i have no idea
          try..
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            try..
            hi
            thanks -
            now the fan +hdd +dvd are getting power but still no display

Comment

hi
              thanks -
              now the fan +hdd +dvd are getting power but still no display
              try..
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                try..
                Hi
                Thanks - now the fan_ hdd not spinning again 😶

Comment

Working...
                X