Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenovo S340-14IWL, S340-15IWL, S340-15IWL Touch, C340-15IWL, FLEX-15IWL Type:81N8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo S340-14IWL, S340-15IWL, S340-15IWL Touch, C340-15IWL, FLEX-15IWL Type:81N8

Working Bios, Extracted from lenovo site
    Attached Files

Lenovo s340-15iwl 81n8 el5c3 el531 el431 la-h101p rev 1_0

Hello,
    Please can someone help me with this bios.
    Copy attached.
    Thanks
    Ramon
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo s340-15iwl 81n8 el5c3 el531 el431 la-h101p rev 1_0

Originally posted by Simon16 View Post
      Hello,
      Please can someone help me with this bios.
      Copy attached.
      Thanks
      Ramon
      try the bios from post # 1.
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Lenovo S340-14IWL, S340-15IWL, S340-15IWL Touch, C340-15IWL, FLEX-15IWL Type:81N8

Originally posted by martha februarini View Post
        Working Bios, Extracted from lenovo site
        Thanks!
        The laptop is working again.

Comment

Re: Lenovo S340-14IWL, S340-15IWL, S340-15IWL Touch, C340-15IWL, FLEX-15IWL Type:81N8

Do I need to copy 'MACHINE DATA' and 'WINDOWS KEY' from old damaged BIOS to a new virgin BIOS from lenovo in order for Ideapad C340 to boot again?
          What data from the dump has to be copied? Something like UUID etc?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by slowgrind View Post
            do i need to copy 'machine data' and 'windows key' from old damaged bios to a new virgin bios from lenovo in order for ideapad c340 to boot again?
            What data from the dump has to be copied? Something like uuid etc?

Thank you
            DMI

620000 - 621FFF (0x0620000 - 0x0621FFF)

A90000 - A9003F (0x0A90000 - 0x0A9003F)
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-16-2023, 10:39 AM. Reason: Edited DMI off-sets
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Need bios lenovo ideapad s340-15IWL

When power button pressed led goes on and after second goes off. I think bios problem. In attachment is ori readed

Tnx
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Need bios lenovo ideapad s340-15IWL

Originally posted by ziko07 View Post
                When power button pressed led goes on and after second goes off. I think bios problem. In attachment is ori readed

Tnx
                read post #3 and #6...

Comment

Hello, I have a Lenovo C340-15IWL notebook, I have already tried the bios in post1 but it remains the same, it turns on but there is no video. I do not have the original bios since it went to another place and they brought it to me without the bios chip installed. Is there anything else to do? thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gigasi View Post
                    Hello, I have a Lenovo C340-15IWL notebook, I have already tried the bios in post1 but it remains the same, it turns on but there is no video. I do not have the original bios since it went to another place and they brought it to me without the bios chip installed. Is there anything else to do? thank you.
                    maybe it has another problem.. check voltages on the coils, change the ram memory, check the display, LVDS cable, video chipset.. is there a picture on the external screen??

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      maybe it has another problem.. check voltages on the coils, change the ram memory, check the display, LVDS cable, video chipset.. is there a picture on the external screen??

I have tried other ram and hdmi. and it doesn't do anything else. With the LVDS connected the screen tends to blink but without brightness. but as you say it obviously has to be another problem. thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X