Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ME Firmware Cleaning Guide

Originally posted by Smexhy View Post
    I checked my BIOS dump with ME analyzer, which is 9.1.37.1002.

I use Intel ME System Tools v9.1 r7 package and FIT, but no matter what I do I will always get an error when opening the BIOS dump in FIT. No idea what I could be doing wrong. Error number 22.
    Have you checked the bios backup with ME Analyzer.Are there dual bios chips or only one.What motherboard is it.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Here is the archive with bunch of CSME System Tools v16.1 r0

Flash Programming Tool
      FWUpdate
      Manifest Extension Utility
      MEInfo
      MEManuf
      Modular Flash Image Tool
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey, where can i upload this file? This TXE firmware is not in the database
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nitsuga View Post
          Hey, where can i upload this file? This TXE firmware is not in the database
          Its ok to use an older or newer version,it doesn`t have to be the same one.The major and minor version has to be the same though 1.1.x.x
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by lemyx View Post
            here is the archive with bunch of csme system tools v16.1 r0

flash programming tool
            fwupdate
            manifest extension utility
            meinfo
            memanuf
            modular flash image tool
            thanks you

Comment

I have a question. I fix Dell Inspiron 15 5510 , then clear me bios. but ssd not show in bios setup. Can you teach me to fix it?

Comment

hi everyone i try to find a REGION ME CS ME 13.50.22.1735 (RGN STOCK)

if someone has this region RGN STOCK, could you upload it and share it

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by leo037_2023 View Post
                  hi everyone i try to find a REGION ME CS ME 13.50.22.1735 (RGN STOCK)

if someone has this region RGN STOCK, could you upload it and share it
                  you can take ME firmwares from
                  https://mega.nz/folder/2Q0klQpA#6o04nlV_4xqfx76tjvgi4g
                  Attached Files
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• leo037_2023
                    leo037_2023 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you so much!!!!

• leo037_2023
                    leo037_2023 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks so much bro
                    Last edited by leo037_2023; 11-26-2023, 05:49 PM.

@volinakis hi bro please im again i need this region CLEAN RGN STOCK production= PMC= JSP_135.3.00.1036_N_A_PRD,bin

Comment

@volinakis thanks bro.

Comment

@volinakis thanks bro for REGIONS ME . its work and i try to hide a specific GUID from a binary .bin
                    The idea would be to hide the splash logo and not see it with the "change logo" or with the "phoenix tool" or with the "uefitool".

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	870
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	3155894
                    its possible bro?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lemyx View Post

Here is the archive with bunch of CSME System Tools v16.1 r0

Flash Programming Tool
                      FWUpdate
                      Manifest Extension Utility
                      MEInfo
                      MEManuf
                      Modular Flash Image Tool

Views:	807
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	3163584how did you run the application mine didnt open ?

Comment

• SMDFlea
                        SMDFlea commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Flash Programming Tool is used to backup and flash the bios on a working machine. Modular Flash Image Tool (MFIT) is used to clean the ME firmware.

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post

Views:	807
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	3163584how did you run the application mine didnt open ?
                      ohw thats why it didnt work is there a link for MFIT?

Comment

How to fix this error cseplugin CLEAR Failed ???????????????????????????
                        Attached Files

Comment

Original problem was slow start and 5 slow flashes of caps lock. Resetting to defaults resulted in not being able to get back to BIOS screens, requiring a reflash of the chip.
                          I loaded EC and BIOS from a donor board, updated BIOS via network. System was working (did not brick after loading defaults) but still had slow start. Identified ME as likely culprit in slow boot and 5 flash symptom.

I loaded bios file into Intel FIT (version 14.06) and changed Intel ME Binary File parameter to point to the ME RGN file and built a new image. I then burned that outimage.bin file back. 5 flashes is gone, but so is the disk controller. I've done all resets and it will not show up. I don't see where what I did is really any different than the process outlined in the ME Firmware Cleaning Guide, except for the Create Intermediate Files option. So, not sure what happened here. Any possibility of recovery?

I'd like to know what I did wrong here, rather than just upload files and have someone fix it. I can of course upload any files required for analysis.

Appreciate any assistance. Assuming I can get this resolved, I will still be left with a 'HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem', but one thing at a time. Thanks in advance.

Comment

也谢谢兄弟 .Thank you too brother
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-17-2024, 02:09 AM. Reason: english translation

Comment

Working...
                          X