• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kordex35 View Post
    ok
    thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
      Hello, you've caught quite a bit of fraud, the chip is worthless. After patching, you have to reinstall the original BIOS of the notebook. (which you don't have) I would read the original BIOS chip three times and compare the contents to see if everything matches. Patch the original BIOS with the autopatcher and then restore the original BIOS. Forget about the chewed chip.
      ALL RIGHT. I bought a CH341 and read out the BIOS. Can someone patch the file for me? Thank you.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Zimmer51 View Post

ALL RIGHT. I bought a CH341 and read out the BIOS. Can someone patch the file for me? Thank you.
      Sorry!

Lenovo E490
      Type: 20N9-S20M0K
      Serial: PF1-1X5NTY

Comment

Sorry!

Lenovo E490
        Type: 20N9-S20M0K
        Serial: PF1-1X5NTY
        try
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello friends. I have two Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen 3 devices and their bios are encrypted.
          No matter what I did, I could not understand the program shared here. Can you patch my encrypted bios please?
          Thinkpad Yoga X1 Gen3
          20LES3481T
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok
              Thank you so much it really worked. Will this file provide a solution on my second device or do we need to back it up and patch it as well?

Comment

You need to create a new backup

Comment

You need to create a new backup
                  I couldn't figure out how to create a patch, I try it but it gives an error and autopacher doesn't open. If there is a simple way, can you teach me or if I send my second backup, would you patch it?

Thinkpad Yoga X1 Gen3
                  20LES34800
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by yucel-yucel; 05-05-2024, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Ok
                    Attached Files

Comment

Can someone help me? I programmed and checked the patched dump. Battery, HDD and BIOS battery disconnected.
                      When you plug in the power supply, the power button flashes 3 times. After switching on, the power LED lights up,
                      goes off and comes on again after 5 seconds. That's it. No LCD, nothing? What can I do?

Comment

Ok
                        It worked perfectly, thank you very much man.

Comment

Can someone help me? I programmed and checked the patched dump. Battery, HDD and BIOS battery disconnected.
                          When you plug in the power supply, the power button flashes 3 times. After switching on, the power LED lights up,
                          goes off and comes on again after 5 seconds. That's it. No LCD, nothing? What can I do?
                          I did the same thing on both my devices and it was resolved. Wait for a while on the black screen. Even if it is late, the screen will come back. If not, there may be a problem with the patch.

Comment

try with this bios
                            Attached Files

Comment

thank you

Comment

Thanks to Knucklegrumble, works like a charm with L470.

Comment

Working...
                                X