X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdblues2231 View Post
    hi,
    try this..
    Thank you for the time. It did not work need to flash the ec.

Comment

Hello

on T470S, i weld the unluck bios chip, do all the procedure, but when i sold original bios, still asking for password

do you have any help ?

thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Good day,

I would like to share, after follow the instruction all working well.
      but now, the laptop only take longer time after pressing F1 menu, only "Entering Bios Menu" and after few minutes "laptop hang"

Model laptop : T470s
      Serial : PC0NTV4P

Board type : 20HG-S07D0K

Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
      [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
      [2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)

Looking for volumes to patch...
      [1/1] NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid (checksum 2609h):
      Found volume at offset 800000h (checksum 2609h)
      Replacing volume.

Done.

PATCH FILE: lenovo2_PATCHED.bin

Good luck.

above detail information, I can share it, need advise and need help how to handle this case

thanks
      Three
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bondminer009 View Post
        Good day,

but now, the laptop only take longer time after pressing F1 menu, only "Entering Bios Menu" and after few minutes "laptop hang"

Replacing volume.

Done.

Good luck.

above detail information, I can share it, need advise and need help how to handle this case

thanks
        Three
        try
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post

try
          still the same, still lock (bitlocker)

Comment

still the same, still lock (bitlocker)
            reinstall winodws, BitLocker Drive Encryption, or BitLocker, is a Microsoft Windows security

Comment

reinstall winodws, BitLocker Drive Encryption, or BitLocker, is a Microsoft Windows security
              Thanks, unfortunately can't do anything, boot menu also can't appear.

Comment

Thanks, unfortunately can't do anything, boot menu also can't appear.

Can you get into the bios? Do you still have your password?

Comment

Can you get into the bios? Do you still have your password?
                  No. The steps details, power on - lenovo logo appears - press enter - and only bitlocker passcode needed - and if 3x times failed laptop shutdown.

unfortunately, I don't have the password.
                  Another laptop have bitlocker code, but didn't work.

Comment

Good day,

Replacing volume.

Done.

Good luck.

thanks
                    Three

Finally, I can fixed these issue. I will update in this forum today.

Thank you ✌️

Comment

Good day,

Replacing volume.

Done.

Good luck.

thanks
                      Three
                      Follow step by step - ( thread "LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER ")

and I did another step
                      - Delete / erase program BIOS
                      - Re-programming using original T470s working bios (attached for original working bios)

and working well

Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Knucklegrumble

thanks for sharing this tool and the instruction,
                        it works great an a Lenovo L480 (25Q128JV) to reset the password

Comment

thank's for making the process alot simpler @Knucklegrumble,
                          the tool you made is working to remove supervisor password on
                          Lenovo ThinkPad L13 with machine type 20R3 but, with some issues
                          that later i came across with my own solution & i wanna share
                          my solution that worked for me, because i've searched the net and
                          no one come with the solution.

after flashing patched bios to the chip i ignored message that said:
                          2204: System configuration data is invaid
                          and continuing the process that described on page 1, after re-flashed
                          original bios back to the chip the error message still exist, i thought
                          because i haven't done the "restore default" menu in bios and not attached
                          anything to the motherboard except screen, charger and usb keyboard

after restoring default in bios the error message still there and i still
                          ignored that, put back all together, set the date & clock and leave everything
                          on default value, exit the bios and before it boot to window the error 2204
                          emerge and halt the boot process, ask me to press ESC to continue and i did,
                          booted to window normaly and everything okay in windows, restart and error
                          2204 is halting again, asking to press ESC to continue (this time it get
                          my attention though). everytime the laptop turned on (cold boot or warm boot) always
                          halted by error 2204.

checked all serial in bios information it's all there, not invalid or missing.
                          i did all the steps on adding or editing DMI info using tool in
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...=5#post1622424
                          everytime i try to add using the tool it's always said "Data of the same device type is already in EEPROM"
                          searched for reference on error 2204 and found nothing related to my problem,
                          after intense nerf fighting i decide to take a risk that would brick this Thinkpad L13,
                          this is what i've done:
                          1. build bootable fdd using "Lenovo Gold Key U1 Tool", i followed instructions till creation using u1.exe
                          2. booted the fdd and choose top of the menu (forget to take picture)
                          3. press any key after choosing the top menu
                          4. i followed instruction coolshrimp here https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...74#post1711774, i think the instruction from coolshrimp a bit different but, the main goal is the same, to empty stored data on eeprom & enter same data but with diferent "aproach" using the tool (i think), just remember to read the S/N first and take a picture of it, cause you'll need reenter those exactly the same as it was
                          5. after initializing eeprom chosen, the process could take 40-60 seconds so be patient and don't interupt
                          6. when done initializing it will ask to enter serial number, enter the "C0" section from the picture you take exactly the same
                          7. after that it will generate UUID & brand name, just choose "yes"
                          8. after done and pressing enter, it will go back to S/N utility. if not just try to explore one by one menu until you found it, in S/N utility choose "add S/N" and choose "B0" then enter serial from the picture you take exactly the same
                          9. choose exit from sub menu until main menu choose exit (shutdown)
                          10. done

sorry for the long story, hope it helps

Comment

Im confused as to what steps i am suppose to take. Do i just take these files and run them or am i suppose to flash it to a chip or something. Their are no written instrucions and i dont know what i am doing. (moments written before disaster) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dmitriy Geels View Post
                              Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a replacement MB for old lenovo L580.
                              There are some options to buy one with boot password. Can this tool help in removing it?

I have original motherboard functioning, but with dead charging port -- can be used to read EEPROM.
                              It can. I can confirm now, boot password can also be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by freeman2006 View Post
                                Please remove superviser password amd computrace. Lenovo X1 Carbone 7th generation type 20qd-00l1uk sn:pf-1zggh7. When patch with autopacher and return dump computer only beeping continiute.
                                LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER only works up to ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 6 (20KH, 20KG), your X1 Carbon is Gen 7, that's why.

Comment

redacted

Comment

t460s_orig_AS21_unpatched.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
                                    There was an error... Aborting.

Comment

Originally posted by kordex35 View Post
                                      t460s_orig_AS21_unpatched.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
                                      There was an error... Aborting.
                                      Thanks for picking it up. An error was caused that identified the wrong chip before I thought it was W25Q125FW, WHICH IS 1.8V. I grabbed a vast magnifier glass, and it was W25Q125FV, which is 3.3 v. Lenovo Patcher is done its thing now.

Comment

Hello
                                        can anyone help me with SVP
                                        Lenovo P72 20MB (S/N PF-1FMMCY), Autopatcher will not work
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X