Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by Alejandro3816 View Post
    I tried this method in a Thinkbook 14s-IWL, I made 2-3 dumps with a CH341A, when I use the program with any of the dumps it give me this error.

"Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
    [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
    tb-14s-iwl-20rm.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
    There was an error... Aborting."

The bios chip is a W25Q128JVSQ.

And the EC is a Lenovo IT5576E-128.

Is this model compatible with this method?
    This model is not compatible with Lenovo-autopatcher.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      This model is not compatible with Lenovo-autopatcher.
      I'm not sure what method can I use.

Exist a method compatible with this model?

Comment

@Alejandro3816
        Did you checked that the MD5 of each file all match? You may also use WinRAR and put all 3 dump files in a RAR compressed file, then open the RAR file and check that the CRC32 column (far right) values of all 3 files match.
        Once you have a verified "good" BIOS backup you just invalidate "SaDataBase" variable and save as a new file, just as I did:

DO NOT USE my file until you are sure you have a good BIOS backup.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
          @Alejandro3816
          Did you checked that the MD5 of each file all match? You may also use WinRAR and put all 3 dump files in a RAR compressed file, then open the RAR file and check that the CRC32 column (far right) values of all 3 files match.
          Once you have a verified "good" BIOS backup you just invalidate "SaDataBase" variable and save as a new file, just as I did:

DO NOT USE my file until you are sure you have a good BIOS backup.
          The CRC32 is the same for all the files, I already flash the new .bin file you gave me and is working fine. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hello,
            Hello is it possible to reset the Bios Password from an Lenovo Yoga x13 gen 4
            Model 21F3S04J00

Comment

If the X1 Carbon Gen6 only plays the melody, what should be done? The dump of the BIOS is fine, but when I restore the original, the password prompt returns?

Comment

Originally posted by soliver84 View Post
                if the x1 carbon gen6 only plays the melody, what should be done? The dump of the bios is fine, but when i restore the original, the password prompt returns?
                mostly fixed by clean me region

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                  Hello everyone!

In the past several weeks...
                  Thank you friend.
                  This works great for me!

Hello to you
                  Last edited by Vesko356; 10-26-2023, 05:42 AM. Reason: Removed full OP quote

Comment

Lenovo X390 8th need unlock please i try with lenovo patcher it give black screen and give beeps
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by corona100 View Post
                      Lenovo X390 8th need unlock please i try with lenovo patcher it give black screen and give beeps
                      I think this will never work with Auto-Patcher this modell needs via jtag mec chip programming ....

Comment

Please read the updated rules,the serial number/service tag etc must be posted

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

lenovo x390 8th need unlock please i try with lenovo patcher it give black screen and give beeps
                          try
                          Attached Files

Comment

thanks ALi i figure out that this model unlocked only with jtag the DXE patch not work

Comment

hello there my bios is beeps continuesly then some music and blank screen
                              my laptop lenovo thinkpad t490 i5 10th generation here is both my files Orignal and Patched
                              https://www.drop********************...******63g&dl=0

anyone have this fix?
                              serial number pf-29ca45
                              type number 20rx-s14700
                              20/5
                              compliance id tp00103a
                              nm-b902
                              rev 1.0
                              ft490/ft492
                              ft590/fp531
                              d2001
                              hsb
                              is there any fixes?
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-29-2023, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkar.alli8 View Post
                                hello there my bios is beeps continuesly then some music and blank screen
                                my laptop lenovo thinkpad t490 i5 10th generation here is both my files Orignal and Patched
                                https://www***********************os063g&dl=0
                                Use the forum search for T490 threads and read,read,read - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=T490&page=3

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites

Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-29-2023, 03:56 AM.
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

SMDFlea
                                  This laptop ( Lenovo X390 ) doesn't have any sticker behind there is no serial number or anyting
                                  every thing removed
                                  Attached Files

Comment

SMDFlea
                                    This laptop ( Lenovo X390 ) doesn't have any sticker behind there is no serial number or anyting
                                    every thing removed
                                    Use the forum search, read the X390 threads . JTAG

Comment

Hello new guy here

Can someone verify my bios read?
                                      Lenovo x1 yoga gen1

Comment

i did it thanks for help laptop unlocked

after clear bios password i fix the serial with lenovo-u1-tool-master

Lenovo utility not working

Steps :
                                        Extract n1ctm04w.zip and run usbfmtpw.exe
                                        Format the USB Drive
                                        Disconnect the USB Drive
                                        Extract u1u.zip (password for the zip is LenovoUone) and run u1.exe
                                        Reconnect the USB drive and hit run.
                                        Once the USB is created boot the USB Key and follow on screen instructions.
                                        UPDATE (30/07/2021) [Try this if above method fails.]
                                        I have Included a ZIP file containing all the script that Lenovo Uone tool uses to make the process simpler.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

my dosent works... give me a sounded beep

can i help?
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X