Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by wuyaping View Post
    I will use the SUCCESSOR programmer to read and write MEC1663 to unlock the SUCCESSOR of Lenovo's 8th generation cpu, but MEC1503 NPCX897KA0BX cannot use the successor to read EEPROM, can you use the USB disk to unlock it?Can you give us a general idea
    The maintenance disc can perform a reset to EC or 24rf08 (for older models) and erase all content including password and DMI information.
    You will end up with an empty dump.

ERRATUM:
    need permissions, I made a mistake, I will not perform the total power off and the read/write permissions were still active.
    after extinction I can no longer erase certain blocks

look pics
    before and after clean
    exemple :t14s Gen1 I7 10th gen
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Maxpower3; 08-10-2023, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtimran52 View Post
      Good evening, Anybody helps me to unlock the supervisor password of Ideapad T480s? I tried password patcher from Badcaps but the cmd window goes off within a second. please help me if you can or advise me please. and here is my original attachment below. I really appreciate it. Thanking you
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fagoon bhuiyan View Post
        Good evening, Anybody helps me to unlock the supervisor password of Ideapad T480s? I tried password patcher from Badcaps but the cmd window goes off within a second. please help me if you can or advise me please. and here is my original attachment below. I really appreciate it. Thanking you
        Try ...
        Attached Files

Comment

I found the following information in ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities, I wonder if it will add progress to our research
          [advanced features]
          ; hide_adv = 0 ; Advanced Menu
          hide_adv=1 ; Traditional Menu

hide_eep_init = 0 ; show "5 - Initialize EEPROM"
          ; hide_eep_init = 1 ; hide "5 - Initialize EEPROM"

ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities can erase the password area when the correct super administrator password is entered, ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities will disable reading and writing the password area when the password is present, We need to remove the ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities that forbid reading restrictions, so that the USB key decryption success

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
            Try ...
            Thank you so much for your support, I have tried with your patched file, and it's freezing with Lenovo red logo. I pressed Enter, f1, etc to enter bios settings but it remains the same as Lenovo's red logo. please reply ASAP. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by fagoon bhuiyan View Post
              Thank you so much for your support, I have tried with your patched file, and it's freezing with Lenovo red logo. I pressed Enter, f1, etc to enter bios settings but it remains the same as Lenovo's red logo. please reply ASAP. Thanks again
              Try again
              Attached Files

Comment

I found the following information in ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities, I wonder if it will add progress to our research
                [advanced features]
                ; hide_adv = 0 ; Advanced Menu
                hide_adv=1 ; Traditional Menu

hide_eep_init = 0 ; show "5 - Initialize EEPROM"
                ; hide_eep_init = 1 ; hide "5 - Initialize EEPROM"

ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities can erase the password area when the correct super administrator password is entered, ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities will disable reading and writing the password area when the password is present, We need to remove the ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities that forbid reading restrictions, so that the USB key decryption success
                I found this but it does not unlock 6: reset PWD.
                that's why I was fooled because the word was still in my memory and the clean was working.

we lose the planar function on the other hand if advanced menu is active

Edit:sometimes I manage to bypass the security and it works after multiple restarts. I still haven't understood why?
                The battery and battery are removed to be sure of unlocking
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Maxpower3; 08-11-2023, 12:29 AM.

Comment

ThinkPad Maintenance Utilities V1.19(X64)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Are you saying that you successfully bypassed the security measures and erased all DMI messages containing passwords using Initialize EEPROM?

Comment

Are you saying that you successfully bypassed the security measures and erased all DMI messages containing passwords using Initialize EEPROM?
                      just use the enter key
                      https://clipchamp.com/watch/9ZOGyad492i
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Maxpower3; 08-11-2023, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                        Oh my god how did you do that, restart your computer and read the security measures and erase all DMI information including the super admin password! Can you share your thinkpad maintenance utilities for me to try?

I have p15s gen2 p15s gen3 of generation 11 and generation 12. Could you please share your think
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-11-2023, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Oh my god how did you do that, restart your computer and read the security measures and erase all DMI information including the super admin password! Can you share your thinkpad maintenance utilities for me to try?

I have p15s gen2 p15s gen3 of generation 11 and generation 12. Could you please share your think
                          Read the rules you have received an infraction,you know what for.Your post has been edited.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Any further rule breaking you will be banned and the thread closed.Keep within the rules and there`s no problem.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-11-2023, 02:32 AM.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello to everyone ! i need a help with reseting supervisor bios password on Lenovo Thinkpad X270.
                            Thanks in advaence!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I found this but it does not unlock 6: reset PWD.
                              that's why I was fooled because the word was still in my memory and the clean was working.

we lose the planar function on the other hand if advanced menu is active

Edit:sometimes I manage to bypass the security and it works after multiple restarts. I still haven't understood why?
                              The battery and battery are removed to be sure of unlocking
                              Here's what I did. It's quite easy to modify. Not that it makes any difference to getting it to unlock
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                                Here's what I did. It's quite easy to modify. Not that it makes any difference to getting it to unlock
                                Can you share it with me? thank you

Comment

Magnificent

Comment

Can you share it with me? thank you

No point in sharing. It's the same thing Maxpower3 is using. I only modified the visuals. That Clear PWD has nothing to do with clearing the password.

Comment

Originally posted by Ander40 View Post
                                      Hello to everyone ! i need a help with reseting supervisor bios password on Lenovo Thinkpad X270.
                                      Thanks in advaence!
                                      You can unlock it yourself,read post #1 and also https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

No point in sharing. It's the same thing Maxpower3 is using. I only modified the visuals. That Clear PWD has nothing to do with clearing the password.
                                        I see. Thank you for your reply

Comment

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon DX120 NM-B141 REV1.0

Hi can someone help me to patch this bin file ?
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X