Comment

Re: HP zbook 15 g6 Bios Password

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
      Send me photo serial number or UUID number
      and here are more information in the picture
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you i download your file i will work this and update you later.I find security where is ..

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Did anyone manage to remove password on these?

Comment

Presuming they are the same as 840G6, then yes, I can. Unlocking tool should be ready next week.

Comment

you are a genius RethoricalCheese HpUnlock Version:2.0

Last edited by qayyum786; 10-22-2020, 11:07 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                  Presuming they are the same as 840G6, then yes, I can. Unlocking tool should be ready next week.
                  RethoricalCheese please Inform in this post Also when you will release New Version Of HpUnlock
                  Thanks

Comment

cheer!!!

Comment

Zbook 15 G6 Unlock GD25B256D Gigabit serial flash

Hi,

I'm reaching out to seek help unlocking bios lock on my HP Zbook 15 G6. It has the GD25B256D serial flash chip from Gigabit which is a 32MB chip. Motherboard DAXW2EMBAE0 REV E.

Are there any other chips on the motherboard except from the one clearly marked "BIOS" needed in order to unlock bios?

I attach the GD25B256D dump here.

Your effort and time is very much appricated
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-10-2022, 04:27 AM. Reason: Zbook 15 G6

Comment

Re: Unlock GD25B256D Gigabit serial flash

Originally posted by donskogvito View Post
                        Hi,

I'm reaching out to seek help unlocking bios lock on my HP Zbook 15 G6. It has the GD25B256D serial flash chip from Gigabit which is a 32MB chip. Motherboard DAXW2EMBAE0 REV E.

Are there any other chips on the motherboard except from the one clearly marked "BIOS" needed in order to unlock bios?

I attach the GD25B256D dump here.

Your effort and time is very much appricated
                        Yep, there is another chip - 16MB one, upload the dump from it here.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Here is the 16MB EC chip dump. Chip name is GD25B127D.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the 16MB EC chip dump. Chip name is GD25B127D.
                            Flash 16MB chip only:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Worked like a charm. I'm curious to ask if I could have done it myself with the RCUnlocker tool, since this was a 16MB chip?

Thanks again for you effort and time.

Comment

Worked like a charm. I'm curious to ask if I could have done it myself with the RCUnlocker tool, since this was a 16MB chip?

Thanks again for you effort and time.
                                Once you feel confident you could do the task, next time just do it yourself. However, I would advise you to choose a much cheaper laptop for this purpose, because a lot of things can go wrong.
                                And to brick such an expensive machine is not a good (in my opinion) idea.
                                Since you don't know basic things like how many BIOS chips the machine you're working on has, and why there are two instead of one, which one needs to be edited, and why...
                                Things are a little more complicated than they seem at a first glance.
                                Don't think that I just edited for a few minutes your file with the tool you mention, and this is something you could easily do yourself. Before that, there are a few things that determine whether the result will be good or not, such as content analysis, comparison, integrity assessment etc., all things that an inexperienced person may miss or not know. I hope that this gives an understandable answer to the question you are asking.

Comment

Thanks Vesko365. I was afraid that might be the case. I did compare your file against the unlock from the RCUnlocker, and they were different, allthough the RCUnlocker returned successfully as well, I have yet to actually test whether or not it would work. For the record, I'm no even close to being confident to manage what you did. Thanks again for your efforts and time providing a solution to my problem.

Comment

Zbook 15 G6 Bios Password Reset

Hello everyone, I am a Hp Zbook 15 G6 device user. I don't remember the bios password. Is there a way to reset this without reprogramming the bios? Can anyone who knows please help?

Thanks

Comment

Re: Zbook 15 G6 Bios Password Reset

Find RC Unlocker tool in this forum.

Thanks to all supporters.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Unlock HP ZBOOK 850 G6

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                        Yep, there is another chip - 16MB one, upload the dump from it here.
                                        Hi,

Can you help unlock the bios password of hp zbook 850 g6? I would like to keep the original notebook ID data like serial number, UUID... Is that possible?
                                        I appreciate the help.

Best Regards
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Unlock HP ZBOOK 850 G6

Originally posted by chkintl93 View Post
                                          Hi,

Can you help unlock the bios password of hp zbook 850 g6? I would like to keep the original notebook ID data like serial number, UUID... Is that possible?
                                          I appreciate the help.

Best Regards
                                          try..on first boot...enter bios and restore security settings
                                          to defaults and restart laptop..
                                          Attached Files
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X