dell chromebook 11 3189 block Enterprise Enrollement user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dell chromebook 11 3189 block Enterprise Enrollement user

Hello...i need bin file for dell chromebook 11 3189...motherboard number cav01/11 la-e372p rev 2.0..plss help 🙏🙏🙏
    Attached Files

Re: dell chromebook 11 3189 block Enterprise Enrollement user

try this..

https://forum.laboneinside.com/viewt...hp?f=41&t=7886
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

This is not the original and does not support chromeOS...
      I tried it and it doesn't work

Comment

Try this bios.
        Attached Files
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I tried it and it doesn't work.. not turning on

Comment

first start

esc refresh

ctrl-d

space

try
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by osman68i View Post
              first start

esc refresh

ctrl-d

space

try
              Hi, I have an Dell 3189 and I did in BIOS same modification you did in previous original file and it worked. Chipset is W25Q64FW (1,8V), not FV as user erikulla wrote
              Big thanks!
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Please i need bios for cav01/11 la-e372p rev:1.0(a00)

Comment

Будь ласка, мені потрібний bios для cav01/11 la-e372p rev:1.0(a00)
                  Please i need bios for cav01/11 la-e372p rev:1.0(a00)

Comment

Я встановив linux,а потім хотів повернути chromeOs. І щось пішло не так.мені потрібен bin для 25q40 (я його стер CH341a, переплутав мікросхеми ).і тепер він не запускається.
                    Будьласка.#
                    I installed linux and then wanted chromeOs back. And something went wrong. I need a bin for 25q40 (I erased it CH341a, mixed up the chips). and now it does not start.
                    Please.#
                    Last edited by piernov; 02-22-2023, 12:06 PM.

Comment

good evening please is there any dump for cav01/11 la-e372p rev:1.0(a00)

Comment

Originally posted by ras kenny View Post
                        good evening please is there any dump for cav01/11 la-e372p rev:1.0(a00)
                        post here the original bios of the laptop even if it is corrupted..
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Thanks me later and donate something to site
                          Attached Files

Comment

I have this model, dell Chromebook 11 3189. Motherboard version is cav01/11 la-e372p rev:1.0(a00)
                            The bios chipset is W25Q64FW (1,8V). I got the Dell Chrome 3180-3189-Unenrollment.bin from another forum. I applied it to my bios but was unable to boot up with a black screen. I need help on this as I got multiple units of this model. Attached is my dump file. May I know what is wrong with the Dell Chrome 3180-3189-Unenrollment.bin?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tfatt View Post
                              I have this model, dell Chromebook 11 3189. Motherboard version is cav01/11 la-e372p rev:1.0(a00)
                              The bios chipset is W25Q64FW (1,8V). I got the Dell Chrome 3180-3189-Unenrollment.bin from another forum. I applied it to my bios but was unable to boot up with a black screen. I need help on this as I got multiple units of this model. Attached is my dump file. May I know what is wrong with the Dell Chrome 3180-3189-Unenrollment.bin?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
                              What is wrong is that is from ANOTHER laptop, each bios is UNIQUE for every laptop.
                              After writing new bios reinstall using USB stick made for your model with Chromebook Recovery Utility.
                              Attached Files
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                What is wrong is that is from ANOTHER laptop, each bios is UNIQUE for every laptop.
                                After writing new bios reinstall using USB stick made for your model with Chromebook Recovery Utility.
                                Hi volinakis,

It is wotking and can you guide me on what to edit on the dump file (If i get other units dump files) as I still got other units to remove the enterprise enrolment?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi volinakis,

It is wotking and can you guide me on what to edit on the dump file (If i get other units dump files) as I still got other units to remove the enterprise enrolment?

Thanks.
                                  compare original file against modified one and you'll figure out ...
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Okay... thanks for your update

Comment

Another question to anyone can help. Earlier I tried on RCUnlocker_v_1_0.

1. Drag the dump bin file to RCUnlocker.
                                      2. It will auto generate a unlock bin file. I flashed that bin file to W25Q64FW chipset but the device is unbootable.

May I know RCUnlocker still workable to unlock developer mode?

Thanks

Comment

Another question to anyone can help. Earlier I tried on RCUnlocker_v_1_0.

1. Drag the dump bin file to RCUnlocker.
                                        2. It will auto generate a unlock bin file. I flashed that bin file to W25Q64FW chipset but the device is unbootable.

May I know RCUnlocker still workable to unlock developer mode?

Thanks
                                        No, it will do just half of job.
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                        X