hedwig-6050a2993001-mb-a03 do have bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP 14-cf009ca Bios needed

hi gooday.I have a HEDWIG-6050A2993001-MB-A03 it was doing an update and the customer shut it off. I can't go into the bios it says something about bios error.Can u all please repair it thanks .I have provided the original backup.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP 14-cf009ca Bios needed

Originally posted by platinumsteel View Post
      hi gooday.I have a HEDWIG-6050A2993001-MB-A03 it was doing an update and the customer shut it off. I can't go into the bios it says something about bios error.Can u all please repair it thanks .I have provided the original backup.
      bios extracted from the HP site update
      DMI 3C7000 - 3C8FFF
      KEYWIN 3C5000 - 3C503F
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: HP 14-cf009ca Bios needed

Okay thanks again my friend . Long time no see. Bios working 100% i get picture now.

Comment

Re: HP bios HEDWIG-6050A2993001-MB-A03(A3)

Originally posted by piszpunta View Post
          extract official hp site.
          Your bid 0849e
          thanks very much, it works for me

Comment

Re: hedwig-6050a2993001-mb-a03 do have bios

capslock blink 3 times. no display is this bios issue?
            somebody can fix this heres my backup bios thank you much..
            HEDWIG-6050A2993001-MB-A03(A3)
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tsok View Post
              capslock blink 3 times. no display is this bios issue?
              somebody can fix this heres my backup bios thank you much..
              HEDWIG-6050A2993001-MB-A03(A3)
              I think 3 times is referring to RAM issue. Try another good RAM, check the Pins of your RAM slot and your RAM Voltage.
              After that we can assume a BIOS Issue, but we will need your Device Model and Serial Number.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                I think 3 times is referring to RAM issue. Try another good RAM, check the Pins of your RAM slot and your RAM Voltage.
                After that we can assume a BIOS Issue, but we will need your Device Model and Serial Number.
                yes sir ram supply good all coil are present ..tried 4 good ram still blink 3 times..
                heres my model number:14s-cf0121tu
                SN#5CG935583H
                thank you sir
                Last edited by tsok; 03-17-2023, 03:12 PM.

Comment

yes sir ram supply good all coil are present ..tried 4 good ram still blink 3 times..
                  heres my model number:14s-cf0121tu
                  SN#5CG935583H
                  thank you sir
                  Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.
                  Attached Files
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.
                    thank you ..after trying this bios still no display blink code change to 3 long and 2 short

Comment

thank you ..after trying this bios still no display blink code change to 3 long and 2 short
                      at post #22 you have the bios extracted from the website ... you won't find a better one ... you just have to write it correctly ... if it doesn't work, you have another problem ...
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                        at post #22 you have the bios extracted from the website ... you won't find a better one ... you just have to write it correctly ... if it doesn't work, you have another problem ...
                        after flashing good bin ..i think its good bin no blinking..but still no display, ram not getting power, current draw from dc bench is 0.110a with ram or without..
                        1.2v,1.8v and 5v is present .processor is normal temp .i dont have schematic or brd ..thank you sir

Comment

after flashing good bin ..i think its good bin no blinking..but still no display, ram not getting power, current draw from dc bench is 0.110a with ram or without..
                          1.2v,1.8v and 5v is present .processor is normal temp .i dont have schematic or brd ..thank you sir
                          Tried external display? to confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
                            Tried external display? to confirm?
                            I've tried sir but still no display using hdmi

Comment

I've tried sir but still no display using hdmi
                              better check all the chip, espicially the vram section chip, need to search all chip on google and record all reading and post it to the other thread not here

Comment

better check all the chip, espicially the vram section chip, need to search all chip on google and record all reading and post it to the other thread not here
                                ok sir i will .. thanks much

Comment

ok sir i will .. thanks much
                                  post your problem Ill gladdly assist if I can

Comment

post your problem Ill gladdly assist if I can
                                    1st status is blinking capslock ..after flashing good bin no blinking but still no display current draw is 0.110a with or without ram ..cpu is in normal temp. voltage coil check near ram i got 1.2v,1.8 and 5v is present ..voltage check in ram capacitor i got 1.2 and 5v.. i dont have schematic or brv.. thank sir

Comment

1st status is blinking capslock ..after flashing good bin no blinking but still no display current draw is 0.110a with or without ram ..cpu is in normal temp. voltage coil check near ram i got 1.2v,1.8 and 5v is present ..voltage check in ram capacitor i got 1.2 and 5v.. i dont have schematic or brv.. thank sir
                                      Post for hardware help in the main laptop forum --> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/newthr...newthread&f=23

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

help no display problem

hedwig-6050a2993001-mb-a03 (a3)
                                        14-NAR-GLK
                                        TPN-1130

BIOS backup
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vienzen View Post
                                          help no display problem

hedwig-6050a2993001-mb-a03 (a3)
                                          14-NAR-GLK
                                          TPN-1130

BIOS backup
                                          you have everything you need at post#22

Comment

Working...
                                          X