Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need remove password lenovo p52

Originally posted by HoulScreamPL View Post
    Hello, i have problem with removing bios password from Lenovo P52. I've tried lenovo autopatcher method but after injecting patch just black screen and cpu getting hotter. Can u help me ? Original and patched dumps in attachmetns. Thanks

attachments:
    You must post the Serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      You must post the Serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Sorry

S/N: PF-1MR2B2 19/03
      TYPE: 20M9-0017MX

Comment

Originally posted by HoulScreamPL
        Any chance for help ?
        try this and follow steps described in autopatcher
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
          try this and follow steps described in autopatcher
          Still the same issue, i triple checked your patched file and still dont working.
          Just few restarts, black screen, cpu getting hot and beep code. Any other ideas ? I checked laptop still working on original bios file with password without problems.

Comment

Still the same issue, i triple checked your patched file and still dont working.
            Just few restarts, black screen, cpu getting hot and beep code. Any other ideas ? I checked laptop still working on original bios file with password without problems.
            did you push cover switch? did you remove cmos battery? use a charger >130W, otherwise will not boot.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

did you push cover switch? did you remove cmos battery? use a charger >130W, otherwise will not boot.
              Cover switch is glued and secured by tape, ssd removed, cmos bat. removed, i use 230W Lenovo rectangle charger, tried on fully charged original battery and laptop behave like on charger, 2 restarts, black screen and beeps
              Last edited by HoulScreamPL; 11-03-2023, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Cover switch is glued and secured by tape, ssd removed, cmos bat. removed, i use 230W Lenovo rectangle charger, tried on fully charged original battery and laptop behave like on charger, 2 restarts, black screen and beeps
                try this clean ME patched bios.
                Attached Files
                >>>>>

Comment

try this clean ME patched bios.
                  On this bios still the same issue but i saw 4 restarts not 2 like before. I checked beep code and it says:

0285 - TCG-compliant functionality-related error (might be the TPM initialization failure)

Comment

read again original bios chipset. I think you read it with errors 1st time.
                    >>>>>

Comment

read again original bios chipset. I think you read it with errors 1st time.
                      U mean use original bios, turn on laptop etc. and after that read chip again and try patch it again ??

Comment

ThinkPad P52 NM-B562

for someone who need information
                        32 mb bios you must read write mec1653. 1 resistor switch 4 jumper wire.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by osman68i View Post
                          ThinkPad P52 NM-B562

for someone who need information
                          32 mb bios you must read write mec1653. 1 resistor switch 4 jumper wire.
                          How can you read and write MEC1653? Where is the JTAG ports? I have T580 LTS-2 17812-1 board and cannot find the JTAG to work with the MEC

Comment

• SMDFlea
                            SMDFlea commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Off topic.This thread is only for the ThinkPad P52,and the post above yours is for the NM-B562 motherboard
                        Working...
                        X