X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: surface laptop model 1769

Originally posted by Projectns View Post
    is that ok?
    This is not the best approach to remove the password on this particular machine.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

MS Surface Laptop 2 1769 UEFI password

Can I get some help with this dump, it has an uefi password that I want to get it cleaned. I have tried to look for a clean dump but seems impossible to find one for this model. The model shows up everywhere as Surface Laptop 2 including MS website when I put the SN in, but when I search by the model 1769 I get Surface Laptop. Any help will be appreciated to get it clean. Thank you!
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: MS Surface Laptop 2 1769 UEFI password

Originally posted by ismartrepair View Post
        Can I get some help with this dump, it has an uefi password that I want to get it cleaned. I have tried to look for a clean dump but seems impossible to find one for this model. The model shows up everywhere as Surface Laptop 2 including MS website when I put the SN in, but when I search by the model 1769 I get Surface Laptop. Any help will be appreciated to get it clean. Thank you!
        Hello try and comment the result.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you @aldopc works perfect. Appreciate your help!

Comment

Thank you @aldopc works perfect. Appreciate your help!
            you re welcome

Comment

Hello colleagues, I have this Surface A1769 that, when we turn it on, displays the Microsoft logo but then restarts and repeats the cycle about 3 times. Can you please help me? I will attach the old BIOS.
              Attached Files

Comment

I would greatly appreciate some help clearing this bios dump pass. Surface Laptop 2 1769 SN 003547291557. Is there a guide on how to do these on surface models, I pretty much know my way around these dumps as I can do it on the MacBooks but I have a hard time getting it right on the MS Surface dumps, either they go in boot loop or missing touch. Any help is greatly appreciated!
                Attached Files

Comment

I would greatly appreciate some help clearing this bios dump pass. Surface Laptop 2 1769 SN 003547291557. Is there a guide on how to do these on surface models, I pretty much know my way around these dumps as I can do it on the MacBooks but I have a hard time getting it right on the MS Surface dumps, either they go in boot loop or missing touch. Any help is greatly appreciated!
                  try
                  Attached Files
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Surface Pro 6 Intel 8250u
                    s/n 069077684653
                    thx
                    logo appears for 2 seconds off. Can someone help me?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by dvt1989; 11-07-2023, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Please any one can clear this surface 1769 Password.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Vesko356
                        Vesko356 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Read the rules before posting
                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                        • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Hi i have a surface pro 5 that flash the microsoft logo for 1 seg and the go off, i check all the voltages and everithing looks fine, can someone clean ME for this backup to see if it that the problem

Surface pro 5 1769 256gb
                      S/N: 058173472253

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rascao View Post
                        Hi i have a surface pro 5 that flash the microsoft logo for 1 seg and the go off, i check all the voltages and everithing looks fine, can someone clean ME for this backup to see if it that the problem

Surface pro 5 1769 256gb
                        S/N: 058173472253

Send to you
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X