Clear All

Re: EFIBIN File MacBook Air A1466 (EMC 2632) 820-3437-B

Donated.... Keep this site up & running for ever... Thanks for all the help

Comment

Originally posted by bibi019 View Post
      not working the mackbook still locked with 4 digi pin efi
      any help
      You have 2 dumps on your post... just inform us which one has the passcode or not working one... Kindly post again.

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
        Donated.... Keep this site up & running for ever... Thanks for all the help
        Thanks for the support buddy, I appreciate it!
        I'm glad I was able to help you when I could.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

macbook air a1466 emc2632 year 2013 motherboard 820-3437-B
          i modified my readed file (using rt809h universal programmer)bios and with winhex '$SVS' to FF value.but the set sill locked and ask efi pin lock 4 digi. i used the file send by members alfredposadas09 and same i upload the original file with lock efi in attachment
          Attached Files

Comment

...and ask efi pin lock 4 digi.
            Do you mean iCloud pin lock? If it's iCloud pin lock, just reset PRAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
              Do you mean iCloud pin lock? If it's iCloud pin lock, just reset PRAM.
              3 X PRAM resets https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=4

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

done after reset pram and reinstall os thank you all members

Comment

an other a1466 with efi locked any one unlock me the file
                  yours
                  Attached Files

Comment

an other a1466 with efi locked any one unlock me the file
                    yours
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>
                    Attached Files

Comment

thank you Mr Vesko356 done after reset pram
                      i can use the some methods with mackbook pro a1502 emc 2835 (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015).greatful
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 08:02 AM. Reason: a1502 bios removed

Comment

thank you Mr Vesko356 done after reset pram
                        i can use the some methods with mackbook pro a1502 emc 2835 (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015).greatful
                        Post your request in a 1502 bios password thread,not in this one .
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Macbook air password

please my friends

need help about macbook air password.

mid 2013

THANK YOU
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Macbook air password

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                            please my friends

need help about macbook air password.

mid 2013

THANK YOU
                            >
                            Attached Files

Comment

Can someone help me?, I had this Macbook Air Early 2014 A1466
                              S#: C02NP3ZRG5RP EMC 2632.
                              Laptop was working fine with Catalina, tried to upgrade to Big Sur and failed, since then laptop will not boot, cannot boot from Catalina usb drive, stays loading forever, can only boot from Big Sur USB, erased ssd tried to install again, but stays forever at the end of installation saying 1 minute to finish, fan at high speed for hours nothing happens, tried reset smc, pram etc, nothing works, do I need to supply my firmware even though is corrupt?? or can someone provide me a clean bios firmware with my serial number or details, or if can have some ideas what else to try? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tigerbengal2009 View Post
                                Can someone help me?, I had this Macbook Air Early 2014 A1466
                                S#: C02NP3ZRG5RP EMC 2632.
                                Laptop was working fine with Catalina, tried to upgrade to Big Sur and failed, since then laptop will not boot, cannot boot from Catalina usb drive, stays loading forever, can only boot from Big Sur USB, erased ssd tried to install again, but stays forever at the end of installation saying 1 minute to finish, fan at high speed for hours nothing happens, tried reset smc, pram etc, nothing works, do I need to supply my firmware even though is corrupt?? or can someone provide me a clean bios firmware with my serial number or details, or if can have some ideas what else to try? Thanks
                                post the original bios of the laptop..
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                  post the original bios of the laptop..
                                  Donated.... I will post the dump later today,

Thanks for the response

Comment

Here is the firmware from my Macbook Air 2014 820-3437-b
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tigerbengal2009 View Post
                                      Here is the firmware from my Macbook Air 2014 820-3437-b
                                      try..
                                      Attached Files
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Thank you very much for your help, I got your firmware, burnt it and tested, I was able to boot from Catalina now, but computer is very slow and fan at high speed. I was able to load Catalina, computer is running slow and fan in high speed.
                                        There is something else going on...if I run diagnostic I got results saying SMC has errors, checked around it no liquid spill or bad components, didn't want to get into replacing smc unless I can verify is faulty.
                                        Well reading forums and youtube videos, found something interesting, disconnect the webcam and test, no more fan at high speed!, laptop is not slow anymore!, bad webcam? well I remember I exchange top assembly from a 2015 macbook air a few weeks ago, never had a problem until I did the upgrade to Big Sur. Exchanged back the top lcd assembly from the 2015 to the 2014 and vice versa. Both computers are working fine now.
                                        So even though screens looks exactly the same, if you put a macbook air 2015 assembly to a macbook air 2014 you might have this issue, fan at high speed and laptop running very slow. Lesson learned, hope this notes help somebody else. And again thank you to all of you specially peste who offer their support to whoever is in need of knowledge!

Comment

MacBook Air A1466 (EMC 2632)

help plz i recieved macbook air with appel logo in screen and power off , serial : C1MSN7QDH3QD

i need good dump pls thx
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X