Clear All

Re: EFIBIN File MacBook Air A1466 (EMC 2632) 820-3437-B

@mferna14
    thanks , serial ,re-edited in post\
    \sn:c02nc88mg086
    thanks in advance

Comment

Here you go with your serial # C02NC88MG086 provided & for EMC 2632. ME Region cleaned & Serial Number Updated.... Good luck
      Attached Files

Comment

MacBook Air A1466

820-3437-B please clean me bios
        Attached Files

Comment

You did not take the backup correctly... Kindly use the correct tools to read the BIOS well. Nothing there on this zip file... If you cannot do, just provide Serial # & the EMC # on the back of the cover. Will do it for you

Comment

S/n c02n6ee3g085

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
              You did not take the backup correctly... Kindly use the correct tools to read the BIOS well. Nothing there on this zip file... If you cannot do, just provide Serial # & the EMC # on the back of the cover. Will do it for you
              S/n c02n6ee3g085
              EMC 2632
              Last edited by hamzafox; 11-12-2022, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Here you go.. with your EMC & Serial # update... Report pls. if all works fine. Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Here you go.. with your EMC & Serial # update... Report pls. if all works fine. Thanks
                  Thank you but The problem is still the same, the device works very slowly and turns off after about 15 minutes

Comment

Problem somewhere else, check all power rails in sequence... You are surely missing one rail or a Liquid spill/corrosion on a component. I have a similar problem like this & there was a corrosion on one of the resistence near the SMC.. Check carefully under the MS.

Comment

Problem somewhere else, check all power rails in sequence... You are surely missing one rail or a Liquid spill/corrosion on a component. I have a similar problem like this & there was a corrosion on one of the resistence near the SMC.. Check carefully under the MS.
                      Thank you, the problem has been solved. I found a capacitor exposed to moisture NEAR the SMC THANK YOU

Comment

Originally posted by hamzafox View Post
                        Thank you, the problem has been solved. I found a capacitor exposed to moisture NEAR the SMC THANK YOU
                        WELL DONE!!!! Great Trouble Shooting & hope all learn from this case study...

Comment

File Type: rar a1466+9.5.3.1526+outimage.rar (3.88 MB, 258 views)
                          not ok

Comment

Good afternoon.
                            I really need help. The problem is as follows:
                            I bought a laptop, it was on a password (not EFI) and on icloud, the SSD worked, everything was fine, but on a password (. A friend said that the BIOS firmware would solve the problem. I downloaded it somewhere, flashed it and the laptop didn't turn on. The old BIOS firmware was considered incomplete and became non-working. I found firmware 118.0.0.0.0 in this branch (and tried 117.0.0.0.0) (a1466+9.5.3.1526+outimage.rar ), changed the serial number according to the instructions. Flashed, there are no passwords, but does not see the SSD. The disk is working. I put another working disk - also does not see (. What could be the problem? Maybe the firmware didn't fit me? The external disk sees via USB, I boot up, the internal disk does not see in the Disk utility (. mac OS put Maverik, BigSur on the external disk, it did not help ( SMC and PRAM have already been reset 50-60 times (. Nothing helps (. HELP, PLEASE. What did I do wrong?
                            so, I have a MacBook Air 6.2 13 2014, 820-3437-B EMC 2632, MD760RU
                            s/n: C17MLQY7G085

Comment

@ ViLex., dear we are here to help you out till the end, no worries. Try this updated file, I have re-programmed the BIN file according to your serial number & CleanMe done. Try it & inform us.. Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

@ ViLex., dear we are here to help you out till the end, no worries. Try this updated file, I have re-programmed the BIN file according to your serial number & CleanMe done. Try it & inform us.. Thanks
                                Thanks. I'll try it today, I'll unsubscribe

Comment

no, it didn't help (. The disk also does not see

Attached Files

Comment

What disk do you not see, though all this is scripted in Russian, I see all your drives, What do you want to do next??? I see you SSD/HDD & media drive, all seems to be ok. Just inform us what you want to do next... This is not a BIOS error, BIOS is ok.

Comment

What disk do you not see, though all this is scripted in Russian, I see all your drives, What do you want to do next??? I see you SSD/HDD & media drive, all seems to be ok. Just inform us what you want to do next... This is not a BIOS error, BIOS is ok.
                                      the laptop is loaded from an external ssd, the internal drive is not visible. Power is supplied to the internal disk, the internal disk is original, working (I checked Air on another and formatted it into the GUID Partition Scheme). In the photo you and I see only an EXTERNAL disk

Comment

I checked the photo very carefully & I see both disk, DISK 1 & DISK 2.... I think show it to a professial who know the Apple OS he will fix for you, your BIOS is working 100% perfectly, Just some software problem which I cannot figure out. Just show it to a person who know Apple OS & he will resolve your problem hereaffter.

Comment

I checked the photo very carefully & I see both disk, DISK 1 & DISK 2.... I think show it to a professial who know the Apple OS he will fix for you, your BIOS is working 100% perfectly, Just some software problem which I cannot figure out. Just show it to a person who know Apple OS & he will resolve your problem hereaffter.
                                          I have an external SSD, it is divided into several disks, they have Maverick, High Sierra, Catalina, Big Sur OS installed on them. I understand how macOS works and unfortunately the internal disk is not visible. In the photo you see only the Kingston external drive and the OS loader

Comment

Working...
                                          X