Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EPK50 LA-G07EP REV 1 bios

Originally posted by Ripukas View Post
    Hi, how you identify bios variant? maybe you have EC (ene) file?

EPK50 LA-G07EP
    you need the HxD program, you can find it on the net for free .... enter the bios in the program ... click "search", a window will open, write in it the word "bid" and press "ok", press the F3 key three times and you have reached the bios version..go to post # 13 and take the version you need from there ..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      you need the HxD program, you can find it on the net for free .... enter the bios in the program ... click "search", a window will open, write in it the word "bid" and press "ok", press the F3 key three times and you have reached the bios version..go to post # 13 and take the version you need from there ..
      Hi. I'm a noob, please help me. I opened my original bin file in HxH -after reading it and saving it with a CH341A programmer-, followed your steps and after hitting f3 three times I don't see anything resembling the versions on post #13 you mentioned, so I'm stuck. I'm giving my laptop info and posting the original corrupted .bin file as well, in case you can help identify what version I need.

Laptop model: HP 15-da0077nr
      Motherboard number: EPK50 LA-G07EP Rev 2.0

I'd be eternally grateful.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by irvingcleto View Post
        Hi. I'm a noob, please help me. I opened my original bin file in HxH -after reading it and saving it with a CH341A programmer-, followed your steps and after hitting f3 three times I don't see anything resembling the versions on post #13 you mentioned, so I'm stuck. I'm giving my laptop info and posting the original corrupted .bin file as well, in case you can help identify what version I need.

Laptop model: HP 15-da0077nr
        Motherboard number: EPK50 LA-G07EP Rev 2.0

I'd be eternally grateful.
        press the F3 key until you reach the BID version, in your case 084A6.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Thank you very much man. Another question: if I flash this bios, I'm not going to have my motherboard information loaded, right? Like serial number for example. If not, how can I modify the new .bin with the existing information from old bios?

I'm assuming that with HxD I can do this, but the question is how.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by irvingcleto View Post
            Thank you very much man. Another question: if I flash this bios, I’m not going to have my motherboard information loaded, right? Like serial number for example. If not, how can I modify the new .bin with the existing information from old bios?

I’m assuming that with HxD I can do this, but the question is how.

Thanks.
            Post #13 by @peste has the DMI offsets that you can use to copy the DMI from your old bios to the new virgin bios (the end offset was wrong,i edited the post).Select the start and end offset in your old bios,then copy, select the same start and end offset in the new bios, paste-insert then save .

210000 - 21103F
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-03-2021, 12:19 PM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Great, I will try it now. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you guys, your instructions worked like a charm. I successfully programmed the corresponding .bin file from post #13 after modifying it with the motherboard info from old bios, however it did not solve my problem which is laptop hangs up during windows splash screen. I've had this problem before with a hp laptop and I solved it by recovering the bios with windows + B key on the keyboard, but this process did not work with this laptop, that's why I bought the programmer to give a shot, assuming this is a bios issue.

Let me say here that the files provided by the people in this thread are 100% working and the information given is precise, the problem was my laptop. This info is helpful for everyone else looking for something like this.

It did not work for my particular problem, but at least I learned something new. Thanks again guys, be well.

Comment

Thank u

Comment

Hello Friends

motherboard part no. EPK50 LA-G07EP REV 1
                    after removing battery it works for one time again we need to repeat same for display.
                    Can someone check the bios file please?

All help will be very appreciated.

Thank you...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Try this file.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
                        Try this file.
                        thank you for help me. I tried but facing same problem

Comment

EPK50 LA-G07EP REV 1 bios

EPK50 LA-G07EP REV 1.0 Main and ec bios need cpu i3 cpu ID - sr3w0
                          8th gen

Comment

Originally posted by DWCS View Post
                            EPK50 LA-G07EP REV 1.0 Main and ec bios need cpu i3 cpu ID - sr3w0
                            8th gen
                            Please read posts 13,21 and 25 .Use a hex editor to find your BID in your bios backup (post #21) to find the matching virgin bios (post #13) ,then copy your DMI to the new bios (post #25)
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

search for the text BID.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Mazorca; 09-02-2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

bios extracted from the HP site update, the laptop has six bios variants, yours is 084A6

DMI 210000-21103F
                                Thank you

Comment

bios extracted from the HP site update, the laptop has six bios variants, yours is 084A6

DMI 210000-21103F
                                  Hello friend,
                                  I've tried all the variants my laptop didn't still display. The worst of it is that processor isn't warming up nor the keyboard light blinking

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                                    Hello friend,
                                    I've tried all the variants my laptop didn't still display. The worst of it is that processor isn't warming up nor the keyboard light blinking
                                    either you have another defect, or you wrote the bios with errors... post the original bios... I hope you didn't delete it..

Comment

NEED HELP
                                      I WANT HP 15 EPK50 LA-G07EP Rev:1.0 EC FIRMWARE
                                      HP Notebook - 15-da0002tu

Comment

Originally posted by umeshherath View Post
                                        NEED HELP
                                        Ready Bro
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by umeshherath View Post
                                          NEED HELP
                                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                          You MUST:

Comment

Working...
                                          X