X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell latitude 7490 bios Computrace

Originally posted by jonyhdtv View Post
    I can set only Disabled. I can't set Permanently Disabled
    OK, seems good enough to me - mission accomplished. If you're happy leave it this way, if not (I mean the ST issue), I can try to prepare a new dump for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Re: Dell latitude 7490 bios Computrace

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      OK, seems good enough to me - mission accomplished. If you're happy leave it this way, if not (I mean the ST issue), I can try to prepare a new dump for you.

I have an automatic lockout when installing Windows 10/11. No way to create an offline account (remote lockout). How can this be removed? The equipment is post-leasing, sometimes it has several of these, but the problem remains.
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell latitude 7490 bios

v1.8.0:
        Attached Files
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
          Try this ....
          working bro

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
            v1.8.0:
            I changed the service tag but the problem remains. I think it is about MDM (Mobile device management). Is it possible to remove windows 10 key from BIOS?

Comment

Originally posted by jonyhdtv View Post
              I changed the service tag but the problem remains. I think it is about MDM (Mobile device management). Is it possible to remove windows 10 key from BIOS?
              create USB install disk with rufus, check boxes as they show on the website and at installation click "I don't have internet" and setup an user offline.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                try..
                bios is very fast boot thank u paste

Comment

I purchased new i7 board from Ebay LA-F322 rev 01 serial # 90HHSQ2-BF97, updating clean bios file require admin pass , unlock code from bios-pw.org don't work, any idea what do do ? Please help

Comment

Hi friends, does exist some schematic or boardview?

Comment

Originally posted by attmartin View Post
                      Hi friends, does exist some schematic or boardview?
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Dell latitude 7490 bios password forget. LA-F322P REV:2.0 PLEASE HELP ME

Comment

Originally posted by Genius gopi View Post
                          Dell latitude 7490 bios password forget. LA-F322P REV:2.0 PLEASE HELP ME
                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                          You MUST:
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

can someone please help me? Dell Latitude 7490
                            Service Tag :2RW0SQ2
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lucastester View Post
                              can someone please help me? Dell Latitude 7490
                              Service Tag :2RW0SQ2
                              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                              You MUST:
                              Read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                              Try the method at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools before requesting help
                              Explain you were not able to succeed with the methods at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                              Use search function in case someone already answered your request
                              Post under a related thread if it exists
                              Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                              Name your thread with model numbers and request
                              Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                              Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
                              Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.
                              Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

CAN ANY ONE REMOVE PASSWORD
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tareqtareq View Post
                                CAN ANY ONE REMOVE PASSWORD
                                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

LA-F322P REV 1,O
                                  S,T IS 8D77MQ2
                                  PLEASE ITS VERY URG

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                    SMDFlea commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    You will just have to wait like everyone else.Our members help for free in their free time.

LA-F322P REV 1,O
                                  S,T IS 8D77MQ2
                                  PLEASE ITS VERY URG
                                  CCCC
                                  Attached Files

Comment

THANKS BUT STIL IN BIOS MASSAGE
                                    UNLLOCK SYSTEM NUMBER 8D77MQ2-E7A8

ALL NOW WORK PERFECT AFTER HUCK FROM https://bios-pw.org/
                                    Last edited by tareqtareq; 12-10-2023, 06:46 AM.

Comment

THANKS BUT STIL IN BIOS MASSAGE
                                      UNLLOCK SYSTEM NUMBER 8D77MQ2-E7A8
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...23#post1622423

Unlock it yourself. E7A8 codes from biospw.org work OK. If you can find out how to turn off CAPS LOCK you should be able to enter the code as its case sensitive. Use a US QWERTY USB keyboard

Comment

Working...
                                      X