Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need unlock HP ProBook 640 G5 8TH

Originally posted by rioda91 View Post
    hi, I need to unlock a bios of a probook 450 g5, I tried many .bin files on web, many works but need 1 minute to book on hp logo.. so there is something wrong. here is the original bios if someone can unlock it. thanks a lot
    try..
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 09:34 AM.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

hi, I need to unlock a bios of a probook 450 g5, I tried many .bin files on web, many works but need 1 minute to book on hp logo.. so there is something wrong. here is the original bios if someone can unlock it. thanks a lot
      this is your unlock

Comment

thank you very much! it works fine!!

Comment

good evening, I have another probook 450 g5 to unlock, I found the hp unlocker tool and try it, but it had removed only the administrator password and not the post password.
          can anyone help me again? thanks
          I haven't understand how to use hex to remove password yet.. sorry

Comment

good evening, I have another probook 450 g5 to unlock, I found the hp unlocker tool and try it, but it had removed only the administrator password and not the post password.
            can anyone help me again? thanks
            I haven't understand how to use hex to remove password yet.. sorry
            >
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Re: pls Bios HP Probook 450 G5

perfect! it works thank you!!

Comment

Somebody help me with a working bios for hp 450 g5 with NVIDIA graphics, the one attached here is the original laptop powers on but has 7 caps lock and num lock blinks.

Comment

Originally posted by motanya View Post
                  Somebody help me with a working bios for hp 450 g5 with NVIDIA graphics, the one attached here is the original laptop powers on but has 7 caps lock and num lock blinks.
                  Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Serial Number: 5CD8093QK2.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Serial Number: 5CD8093QK2.
                    Works fine thank you

Comment

Originally posted by motanya View Post
                      Works fine thank you
                      You're Welcome.
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      >>>>>

Comment

Hello guys

Kindly assist with the following corrupted bios bin file

Comment

Originally posted by mnciks11 View Post
                          Hello guys

Kindly assist with the following corrupted bios bin file
                          Here's your New BIOS, it's the working BIOS in Post #248 with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: 5CD8154LGC.
                          >>>>>

Comment

Here's your New BIOS, it's the working BIOS in Post #248 with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: 5CD8154LGC.
                            Thank you my man, right after I programmed the bios , the laptop is not longer starting up at all

Comment

Thank you my man, right after I programmed the bios , the laptop is not longer starting up at all
                              What was your Main Problem? If you Program back your Original BIOS at Post #251, what will happen?
                              >>>>>

Comment

hello everyone, I have a problem with a 450 g3, I think I made some mistake because I' ve done a backup of his locked bios and try to unlock it with no result.. but now whet I try to insert back on the pc the original one doesn' t work! maybe there is something wrong with the backup, I don' t know.. Is there a method to make a clean bios? how can be do?
                                Now I have found on web a bios of a 430 g3 that works but take a minute before hp logo
                                I' ll attach the original
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-10-2023, 01:23 AM.

Comment

hello everyone, I have a problem with a 450 g3, I think I made some mistake because I' ve done a backup of his locked bios and try to unlock it with no result.. but now whet I try to insert back on the pc the original one doesn' t work! maybe there is something wrong with the backup, I don' t know.. Is there a method to make a clean bios? how can be do?
                                  Now I have found on web a bios of a 430 g3 that works but take a minute before hp logo
                                  I' ll attach the original
                                  Post your request in one of the 450 g3 threads.This thread is for the 450 G5.
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

What was your Main Problem? If you Program back your Original BIOS at Post #251, what will happen?
                                    It turns on but no display, fans are spinning very fast

Comment

It turns on but no display, fans are spinning very fast
                                      Try this , just a clean me f your bios
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                        try...
                                        late display on this file can u clean this file please, and ls disable mpm error as well.....
                                        Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi also this machine has no display
                                          brand: Hp 450 g5
                                          product id: 2rs06ea#bh5
                                          serial: 5cd80725gz
                                          board no: Da0x8cmb6e0 rev:e
                                          attachedis the original backup file.
                                          Plizzz clean me this file plisss
                                          Attached Files

Comment