bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

I have tried some dumps here for the hp 840 g3 i have here. But i still get no display. Kindly work with my backup below
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjaytony View Post
      I have tried some dumps here for the hp 840 g3 i have here. But i still get no display. Kindly work with my backup below
      Here's your new file, try it and let me know.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

on my way to work, will give feedback when i reprogram it. tnx

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          Here's your new file, try it and let me know.
          this new dump turns on but no fan spin, processor does not heat up. but with my previous dump, i get a fan spin, processor heats up, and if i dont insert any ram, it beeps ram error code/beep. so still strongly believe its the bios.

Comment

Hi experts! I have a laptop that has BIOS password (i think it has an enterprise protection) due to I'm not able to reset password disconnecting battery....

Also hard drive is protected to install anything and is not possible to start using usb....

Any idea to unlock it?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LordPatoDeGoma View Post
              Hi experts! I have a laptop that has BIOS password (i think it has an enterprise protection) due to I'm not able to reset password disconnecting battery....

Also hard drive is protected to install anything and is not possible to start using usb....

Any idea to unlock it?
              Post dump of bios and EC file here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                Post dump of bios and EC file here.
                Sorry but I don't know how to extract it. All BIOS settings are under password protection.

Comment

Originally posted by LordPatoDeGoma View Post
                  Sorry but I don't know how to extract it. All BIOS settings are under password protection.
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+to+use+ch341a

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank! I will review all!

Comment

Hi all,

can somebody remove the password from my HP Elitebook 840 G3 Bios?

Main Bios Dump:

Comment

Originally posted by regi View Post
                        Hi all,

can somebody remove the password from my HP Elitebook 840 G3 Bios?

Main Bios Dump:
                        Here you go.
                        I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Thank you

worked straight away, you are my hero

Comment

Re: HP 840 G3 bios needed

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                            Try this one .
                            SMDflea you are the real deal, i wish i had your knowledge, thanks for your work...

Comment

Re: 6050A2892401-MB-A01 BIOS please

Hi can you unlock my bios same

Comment

Please unlock. help 6050a2892401 mb a01

Comment

Originally posted by akashkkumar1212 View Post
                                  Please unlock. help 6050a2892401 mb a01
                                  Here's your Unlocked file, in the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Hi,
                                    My 840 G3 bios is password protected and i don't have any OS running on it, so all i can provide is the info below and the latest bios i've got from HP website based on my SN.
                                    Can someone help please?

Comment

Originally posted by popica99 View Post
                                      Hi,
                                      My 840 G3 bios is password protected and i don't have any OS running on it, so all i can provide is the info below and the latest bios i've got from HP website based on my SN.
                                      Can someone help please?
                                      You can open the device, read the SPI chips, upload its content and someone will help you.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

i have a hp elitebook 840 g3 i has my bios erase and i need now an unlocked bios file. pls help.

Comment

Originally posted by Fixit2022 View Post
                                          i have a hp elitebook 840 g3 i has my bios erase and i need now an unlocked bios file. pls help.
                                          give me more details mume and complete model...motherboard model etc..
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                          X