• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 650 G2 6050a2723701-mb-A01

Originally posted by peste View Post
    try..
    Thank you so much, it works !

Is this a new dump or did you repair the one i uploaded? if so can you share the

process to fix it.

Anyway, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by moula View Post
      Thank you so much, it works !

Is this a new dump or did you repair the one i uploaded? if so can you share the

process to fix it.

Anyway, thanks again.
      is the one posted by you repaired ..

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        is the one posted by you repaired ..

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
        please can you help me? it have password at start tried others but i dont have image
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sergio27992 View Post
          please can you help me? it have password at start tried others but i dont have image
          try..
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: HP ProBook 650 G2 6050a2723701-mb-a02

Got one here with bios password.

thanks...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by salawayon View Post
              Got one here with bios password.

thanks...
              Try:
              Attached Files
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.​
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                Try:
                it works. thank you very much

Comment

Re: bios hp probook 650 g2

here u go
                  this is ok and tested
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have this laptop, didnt start at all, after I flash bios it starts now but no display and fan work at 100% I tried loads of bios bin fie non of them work correctly, any ideas. I dont have original bios only this ( starts but no display)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pcrepai View Post
                      Hi, I have this laptop, didnt start at all, after I flash bios it starts now but no display and fan work at 100% I tried loads of bios bin fie non of them work correctly, any ideas. I dont have original bios only this ( starts but no display)
                      There are 2 different bios for the 640 g2 (also the 650 G2) , N76 and N87

Try both as we don`t know what version you originally had .

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...00&postcount=7
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thank u so much it works !!!! its working first one made a job now can someone explain me one thing I had those bin before but I didnt desolder chip from board befor programmed, this time I desoldered chip programmed and it works. My question is is it coincidence or shoud I desolder chip before programming every time. an SMDFlea u made my day !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pcrepai View Post
                          thank u so much it works !!!! its working first one made a job now can someone explain me one thing I had those bin before but I didnt desolder chip from board befor programmed, this time I desoldered chip programmed and it works. My question is is it coincidence or shoud I desolder chip before programming every time. an SMDFlea u made my day !!!
                          As a rule, bios chip should be programmed out of the board, the chances of having all kind of problems are quite high if you do it in a circuit.
                          Last edited by Vesko356; 08-04-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

ok tahnks for info. thread to close

Per aspera at astra !

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                              As a rule, bios chip should be programmed out of the board, the chances of having all kind of problems are quite high if you do it in a circuit.
                              Hmm,so many questions about bios programming, you know what we need
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                Hmm,so many questions about bios programming, you know what we need
                                Yeah, I know
                                Writing such a guide is clearly necessary. I see people here every day who get themselves into a big trouble because they don't follow basic rules. I won't be able to start until the end of the week (I'm too busy at work), but next week I'm sitting down to write it.

Comment

CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02 bios

hi please i need bios hp probook 640 g2
                                  mainboard : CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02
                                  THE LAPTOP WORKS WITH THIS DUMP BUT IT GOES VERY SLOW SSD NEW NEW RAM BUT IT GOES SLOW SO I WANT TO TRY ANOTHER DUMP TO SEE IF THAT IS SOLVED TAKNK YOU
                                  THIS IS MY BACKUP
                                  i have tried to download it from the hp official page but I get 9.216kb and mine is 16.384kb
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02 bios

Originally posted by ismaelstepheno View Post
                                    hi please i need bios hp probook 640 g2
                                    mainboard : CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02
                                    THE LAPTOP WORKS WITH THIS DUMP BUT IT GOES VERY SLOW SSD NEW NEW RAM BUT IT GOES SLOW SO I WANT TO TRY ANOTHER DUMP TO SEE IF THAT IS SOLVED TAKNK YOU
                                    THIS IS MY BACKUP
                                    i have tried to download it from the hp official page but I get 9.216kb and mine is 16.384kb
                                    The 9.216kb is a 9MB update, not the full bios. If its only running slow try cleaning the ME region. ME cleaning guide https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533

Comment

thank you smdflea for your reply after cleaning me region now i have no image i did it with MEinject.exe

Comment

Originally posted by ismaelstepheno View Post
                                        thank you smdflea for your reply after cleaning me region now i have no image i did it with MEinject.exe
                                        MEInject isn`t recommended for anything above version 6/7 FW. Use the win-raid guide.Give it a go,if you can`t do it let us know .

Comment

ok thanks for the info i used the win-raid guide but still the same no image
                                          Last edited by ismaelstepheno; 08-08-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X