Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP ProBook 650 G2 6050a2723701-mb-a02

Originally posted by ismaelstepheno View Post
    ok thanks for the info i used the win-raid guide but still the same no image
    >
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thank you vesko356 this one give me the image even it has a password but the laptop still going slowly

Comment

Thank you vesko356 this one give me the image even it has a password but the laptop still going slowly
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...00&postcount=7
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you vesko356 this one give me the image even it has a password
          THIS IS MY BACKUP
          Cleaning ME firmware doesn't add or remove password if any exist.
          This file uploaded in your post already had a password, if you don't know it (I wonder why after you said that this is a backup of your BIOS, or it's a file that you just downloaded from somewhere) you just had to say so. I could remove the password easily. However, I suspect that you don't know exactly what you want.

but the laptop still going slowly
          Which shows that the problem is not in the ME firmware, and most likely not even related to the BIOS, and probably is just a hardware faullt.

Comment

This computer belongs to a friend when I see that it was slow, I thought it could be the bios, so I wanted to clean the me region to see if that would solve it, I didn’t know that my backup had a bios password until you told me now I’m so sorry I thought that the one you uploaded was a backup from another computer .I know that the password is easy to remove i think it can be a problem of graphics or the bios chip
            Im so sorry again and thank you for your help
            Last edited by ismaelstepheno; 08-08-2021, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I thought that the one you uploaded was a backup from another computer .
              No, why should I give you backup from another computer, when you wanted your to be cleaned.
              Of course not, this is your bios dump with a clean ME firmware, just the way you wanted it, so I deliberately left the original file name and added "Clean ME" at the end.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much my friend really a appreciate your help and your job .

Comment

i have to much hp 650 g2 vga clear me bios not detect vga please any solution

Comment

Originally posted by sayedmansoorpuya View Post
                    i have to much hp 650 g2 vga clear me bios not detect vga please any solution
                    post the backup of the original bios
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hallo, I have one ProBook 650 G2, With orig Bios does not start at All. I tryed All Bios version that i found Here, But Doesn Work. With some It start FAN on 100% but Without Screen. This is Original BACKUP ( Does not start at all ). Can you please check it or clean It. Thanks in Advance. Regards. Branko

Comment

Here Att
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brackovic View Post
                          Here Att
                          try..
                          Attached Files
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            try..
                            Thanks, I have tryed but now just Power LED Blinking. Any other sugestions?
                            Thanks again

Comment

Thanks, I have tryed but now just Power LED Blinking. Any other sugestions?
                              Thanks again
                              what model is the motherboard ??

Comment

what model is the motherboard ??
                                Motherboard:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Motherboard:
                                  look for something in this form(6050a2723701-mb-a02), written in white paint on the motherboard.

Comment

look for something in this form(6050a2723701-mb-a02), written in white paint on the motherboard.
                                    Oh Sorry, I have Found:
                                    CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02
                                    Thanks

Comment

Hello,
                                      I have an HP Probook 650 G2 with N76 BIOS and ME firmware version 11.0.0.1194 as shown in the settings backup I got using the HP BIOS Configuration Utility (BCU).
                                      Unfortunately the .bin dump I got was faulty (exported with CH341A 1.34). Now I am using AsProgrammer 1.4.1 and I have already tried a couple of .bin files attached in this thread but no luck. I also tried the latest .bin from HP site for this model but same results. Please note that the .bin from HP site is about 9MB while the one I exported - the faulty one - was about 16MB, same to the .bin files uploaded on this thread. Do you know why the one from HP site is about half the size?
                                      Anyways, is there some .bin file I could try for N76? As soon as I am back home I will try to provide also the motherboard model. I can also provide the faulty .bin dump in case it helps.
                                      Thanks!

Comment

Oh Sorry, I have Found:
                                        CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02
                                        Thanks
                                        try..
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gecon27 View Post
                                          Hello,
                                          I have an HP Probook 650 G2 with N76 BIOS and ME firmware version 11.0.0.1194 as shown in the settings backup I got using the HP BIOS Configuration Utility (BCU).
                                          Unfortunately the .bin dump I got was faulty (exported with CH341A 1.34). Now I am using AsProgrammer 1.4.1 and I have already tried a couple of .bin files attached in this thread but no luck. I also tried the latest .bin from HP site for this model but same results. Please note that the .bin from HP site is about 9MB while the one I exported - the faulty one - was about 16MB, same to the .bin files uploaded on this thread. Do you know why the one from HP site is about half the size?
                                          Anyways, is there some .bin file I could try for N76? As soon as I am back home I will try to provide also the motherboard model. I can also provide the faulty .bin dump in case it helps.
                                          Thanks!
                                          you can also try station # 99 if you know that the biop of the latop has the N76 version..don't forget to make a backup copy of the original bios of the laptop before ... if it doesn't work, post the copy and the model of the motherboard ..

Comment

Working...
                                          X