Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Reset BIOS Admin Password On HP Probook/Elitebook/How to Set a Clean ME Region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Reset BIOS Admin Password On HP Probook/Elitebook/How to Set a Clean ME Re

You need to get a bios dump from another laptop with no anti theft/computrace. Then replace the me on that with a clean one, then flash that dump.

If it's a modern hp, then you can't use the dmi tools unless you change the uuid to all FF's, which is why that step was in there too.

Once you have made this bios file, you can use it on any other of the same model/type. So its just about building a collection of clean dumps and programming them. Basically it gets easier to long you have been doing it.

techman1025

Comment

Re: How To Reset BIOS Admin Password On HP Probook/Elitebook/How to Set a Clean ME Re

Here is another little hint.
      Techman1025
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by techman1025 View Post
        Techman1025
        Thank you but this hints sell pay sites vinafix about 30$.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
          Thank you but this hints sell pay sites vinafix about 30$.
          Yes and i just gave to you for FREE.
          Techman1025

Comment

Yes and i just gave to you for FREE.
            Techman1025
            Thank you but i already have.You have experience about lenovo thinkpad series bios password?

Comment

Thank you but i already have.You have experience about lenovo thinkpad series bios password?
              What model#?
              Techman1025

Comment

HI FRIEND TODAY I FIND THE WEBSITES HOW TO CLEAN ME REGION IN HEX AND REMOVE BIOS PASSWORD HP LAPTOP
                HERE IS LINKS.
                https://www.ghostlyhaks.com/blog/app...lean-me-region

good job

Comment

Techman1025
                  Techman1025, you're the best, man. I have a client who have a HP Elitebook 6930p with two user created(on bios/boot login), both with password, also admin have password; i try very differend way to clear the password, no luck; mainly because i couldn't boot from usb.
                  After i check a more than a few times, your 5 picture attached, i desolder bios chip, save the bin, edit bin (see picture i attached) and even they have pass on differend address and in my case was not a 'PW' after 'admin', i edited the bin perfectly and notebook worked flawlessly. And from the page 1, on this post, in video you attach, i see that you use HxD, and now, also i use that hex editor.
                  Techman1025, thankyou very much again, for now, and for future, because now i know (at list i think that) how to edit to eliminate pass.
                  Greetings from Romania, man.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X