Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo Yoga 300 11IBR seems to boot but No display

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    The file in the link Peste posted is suitable for your device, if your device is not working it means it is having another error, not the bios.
    For some cheap programmers, writing and reading the chip through a clip sometimes gives inaccurate results.
    ok thanks i shall remove the chip from the board and rewrite not using the clip. I didnt get any errors when using the clip though. not sure if that makes any difference.

Comment

redid the chip off the board and still no luck. anyone have any other suggestions? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by roxboy1984 View Post
        redid the chip off the board and still no luck. anyone have any other suggestions? thanks
        Try to test the display with an external monitor via the HDMI port.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Try to test the display with an external monitor via the HDMI port.
          No Display on external monitor either.

Comment

Hi,

So for some reason when i now try and flash the bios chip i keep getting verification errors. I erase the chip and that completes successfully and then when i either try write the new bios or check to make sure its blank i get verification errors. Does anyone have any ideas? thanks

Comment

No matter what i try i get "Verification error on address: 0x0000736D, Device: 0xFD" anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Re: need bios os lenovo yoga 300-11lbr

Has anyone managed to solve the keyboard and touchpad problem not working?

Comment

Lenovo Yoga 300 11IBR seems to boot but No display

Please can someone help. I have a Lenovo Yoga 300, board model is IT-158TC. The machine seems to boot but I get no display. I've tried flashing multiple Bios's from the forum but still no luck. please can someone advise what else I can try?

Attached is the Original Bios + EC.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by roxboy1984 View Post
                    Please can someone help. I have a Lenovo Yoga 300, board model is IT-158TC. The machine seems to boot but I get no display. I've tried flashing multiple Bios's from the forum but still no luck. please can someone advise what else I can try?

Attached is the Original Bios + EC.
                    if post #21 doesn't work, you have another problem, provided you wrote the bios without errors..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: need bios lenovo yoga 300-11lbr

hello forum
                      Can somebody post pinout for kbc to read EC with svod1... thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X