Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo g50-70 need the bios pass cleared

Hello Guys need the bios pass cleared please

Lenovo g50-70 (ACLU2 10G2 1i_2014-06-12)

I attach dump with FPT ver.10.0.30.1072 I see that there is an error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-16-2023, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Re: Lenovo g50-70 need the bios pass cleared

Originally posted by xenotic View Post
      Hello Guys need the bios pass cleared please

Lenovo g50-70 (ACLU2 10G2 1i_2014-06-12)

I attach dump with FPT ver.10.0.30.1072 I see that there is an error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l4zjg...sults.rar/file
      make a copy of the original bios without errors and post the content of the bios here on the website...
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        make a copy of the original bios without errors and post the content of the bios here on the website...
        this is the copy made with Universal BIOS Backup
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-16-2023, 02:23 AM. Reason: post the content of the bios here on the website...

Comment

Read post #2 aagain "post the content of the bios here on the website..."

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

the original bios has 8mb, not 4mb... use an SPI programmer to extract the bios content...
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Attached Files
              Last edited by xenotic; 02-16-2023, 02:51 AM. Reason: error

Comment

the original bios has 8mb, not 4mb... use an SPI programmer to extract the bios content...
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                I thought it could be done without unsoldering because I'm not capable, the bios that I flashed downloaded from the lenovo site is 4 Mb
                Attached Files
                Last edited by xenotic; 02-16-2023, 03:48 AM.

Comment

I thought it could be done without unsoldering because I'm not capable, the bios that I flashed downloaded from the lenovo site is 4 Mb

the original bios of the laptop..., not the update from the website, don't you need us to delete the bios password of your laptop?? we can find the update too..

Comment

the original bios of the laptop..., not the update from the website, don't you need us to delete the bios password of your laptop?? we can find the update too..
                    excuse my ignorance, I don't have equipment to solder/unsolder from the motherboard, I can do it in another way..I'm telling you this because in another forum they asked me for money to do it with software like H2OUVE or Flash Programming Tool. Version: 10.0.30.1054 ,but I think the spirit of the forum is to help each other without asking for money

Comment

excuse my ignorance, I don't have equipment to solder/unsolder from the motherboard, I can do it in another way..I'm telling you this because in another forum they asked me for money to do it with software like H2OUVE or Flash Programming Tool. Version: 10.0.30.1054 ,but I think the spirit of the forum is to help each other without asking for money
                      I can't help you without bios...but maybe someone else can...

Comment

LENOVO G50-70 Bios Password

Hello,
                        i hope i'll be ok and not against rules with my request.
                        So i have a Lenovo G50-70 , S/N : YB08544882, MB model : ACLU1/ACLU2 Rev 1.0 with Bios Password locked.
                        I try with autopatcher and the result is : "Dump.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump".

I think my model isn't compatible and some skills missing me to remove the password by myself.
                        Can someone help me to do that please?

Thank you very much.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: LENOVO G50-70 Bios Password

Originally posted by kurtspirit View Post
                          Hello,
                          i hope i'll be ok and not against rules with my request.
                          So i have a Lenovo G50-70 , S/N : YB08544882, MB model : ACLU1/ACLU2 Rev 1.0 with Bios Password locked.
                          I try with autopatcher and the result is : "Dump.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump".

I think my model isn't compatible and some skills missing me to remove the password by myself.
                          Can someone help me to do that please?

Thank you very much.
                          use this bios (thanks to @peste) and write DMI with Lenovo Maintenance Utility - I don't know where DMI area is to transfer it.
                          Attached Files
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                            use this bios (thanks to @peste) and write DMI with Lenovo Maintenance Utility - I don't know where DMI area is to transfer it.
                            Thank you very much. I'll try to find how and where is the DMI area. If someone else can help, that will be fantastic !
                            Thank again

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                              Search for LENV . 6A0000 - 6A1FFF (Length 2000)
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                              X