Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi pls lenovo z50-70

Originally posted by NTBservis View Post
    I need dump for Lenovo Z50-70 ACLU1/ACLU2 UMA NM-A272 please.

Bad dump attached.

Thanks
    Your serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

s/n: YB10552514

Comment

Originally posted by NTBservis View Post
        s/n: YB10552514
        Z50-70 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80E7
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working Thank you.

Comment

thanks it work good

Comment

lenovo z50-70
              s/n YB07914565
              ACLUA/ACLUB NM-A273 REV 1.0
              IT8586E

It's my laptop. It was powered off properly and did not start again. All sources on the motherboard are fine, but the computer does not start. The power LED is on all the time. I can power off and on again de motherboard from power button. I suppose it's a bios fault. I tried the bios posted here and none of them work.
              I am attaching my backup.
              Thank you in advance.
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-11-2023, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panaitepaul View Post
                lenovo z50-70
                s/n YB07914565
                ACLUA/ACLUB NM-A273 REV 1.0
                IT8586E

It's my laptop. It was powered off properly and did not start again. All sources on the motherboard are fine, but the computer does not start. The power LED is on all the time. I can power off and on again de motherboard from power button. I suppose it's a bios fault. I tried the bios posted here and none of them work.
                I am attaching my backup.
                Thank you in advance.
                Here's your new bios file, try it and let me know the results.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you for such a quick reply.
                  I tried the BIOS modified by you this evening and it doesn't work. However, there are other symptoms: after about 30s, the fan starts and works at maximum speed.
                  I also tried to extract the flash from the BIOS file on the official website (it's different from the one modified by you) and it still doesn't work. More precisely, I extracted the .exe file with 7zip, and then, using HxD, I searched in the isflash.fd file for the beginning of my file. I selected starting from there the 800000 block and saved the file, then I wrote it in memory.
                  Exactly the same symptoms as with the file processed by you.
                  Any idea?
                  This is the file I obtained

Comment

Originally posted by panaitepaul View Post
                    Thank you for such a quick reply.
                    I tried the BIOS modified by you this evening and it doesn't work. However, there are other symptoms: after about 30s, the fan starts and works at maximum speed.
                    I also tried to extract the flash from the BIOS file on the official website (it's different from the one modified by you) and it still doesn't work. More precisely, I extracted the .exe file with 7zip, and then, using HxD, I searched in the isflash.fd file for the beginning of my file. I selected starting from there the 800000 block and saved the file, then I wrote it in memory.
                    Exactly the same symptoms as with the file processed by you.
                    Any idea?
                    This is the file I obtained
                    Our files are the same, the only difference is the device information area because I moved it from the original file.
                    Perhaps you have a hardware issue.
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

It could be but I don't know what else to check. I checked all the sources and they seem to be fine, I disconnected all the components from the motherboard, I tried with another RAM, the processor cannot be replaced with the tools I have. I will probably abandon it. Too bad I've only had it for a month...
                      Thanks for your time!

Comment

Ok, thanks

Comment

Re: Lenovo Z50-70 bios neededhi

Originally posted by mielta View Post
                          Hi
                          Try This
                          100% work
                          Thanks

Comment

Hello, someone have bios for Lenovo Z50-70 with i5-4210U?

Comment

Originally posted by 11profit View Post
                              Hello, someone have bios for Lenovo Z50-70 with i5-4210U?
                              Upload your bios backup, serial number and issue description. Do you have discrete graphics onboard or only integrated Intel gpu?

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi, I have a Lenovo Z50-70 (with Core i7-4510U and Nvidia GT820M) that wouldn't boot. After some investigation, I reflashed the BIOS with one that I downloaded from elsewhere on this site. This got it working again, proving that BIOS corruption was the cause of the original fault. So far so good!

Of course, this temporary replacement BIOS does not contain any of the identity data from of the original and it also seems to take a while to boot, which makes me think that the ME data was not cleaned. It would be great if someone could take the identity data from the original BIOS (downloadable from the attached link) and put it into a clean Z50-70 BIOS for me. If you also need the serial number it is YB07250264

It would be even better if they could share how they did it so that next time I can be self-sufficient!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ianbak; 06-16-2023, 02:23 PM. Reason: Removed external link

Comment

Originally posted by ianbak View Post
                                  Hi, I have a Lenovo Z50-70 (with Core i7-4510U and Nvidia GT820M) that wouldn't boot. After some investigation, I reflashed the BIOS with one that I downloaded from elsewhere on this site. This got it working again, proving that BIOS corruption was the cause of the original fault. So far so good!

Of course, this temporary replacement BIOS does not contain any of the identity data from of the original and it also seems to take a while to boot, which makes me think that the ME data was not cleaned. It would be great if someone could take the identity data from the original BIOS (downloadable from the attached link) and put it into a clean Z50-70 BIOS for me. If you also need the serial number it is YB07250264

It would be even better if they could share how they did it so that next time I can be self-sufficient!
                                  You can learn from here

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103527

Comment

Hi, I have a Lenovo Z50-70 (with Core i7-4510U and Nvidia GT820M) that wouldn't boot...
                                    >
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Perfect! Much reduced start-up times and Windows reactivated. Thank you so much!

Comment

Perfect! Much reduced start-up times and Windows reactivated. Thank you so much!
                                        You're welcome.

Comment

Teşekkürler çalışıyor.
                                          Thanks working.

[Mod. Edit-Vesko356] This is an english language forum, post in English please!
                                          Last edited by Vesko356; 09-04-2023, 11:23 AM. Reason: English translation

Comment

Working...
                                          X