Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA0FI2MB6D0 bios sony vaio needed, mine got currupted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA0FI2MB6D0 bios sony vaio needed, mine got currupted.

i had an issue with this laptop 3 weeks ago, where i would not turn on, now its just turning on and off after a couple of seconds. last time i open this laptop i forgot to connect the rtc battery that why i think bios got corrupted or erased
    Last edited by Blacktek; 07-30-2015, 02:44 PM.

Re: DA0FI2MB6D0 bios sony vaio needed, mine got currupted.

Originally posted by Blacktek View Post
    i had an issue with this laptop 3 weeks ago, where i would not turn on, now its just turning on and off after a couple of seconds. last time i open this laptop i forgot to connect the rtc battery that why i think bios got corrupted or erased
    Sounds more like a lower level problem. And the RTC battery can't corrupt the BIOS dump.

Your problem, if even BIOS-related, is just an NVRAM issue. Make sure the jumper is set to the correct position and insert a fresh battery.
    Last edited by RJARRRPCGP; 07-30-2015, 02:55 PM.
    ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

32 GB G.Skill RipJaws V F4-3200C16D-32GVR

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

thankx for the tip but i would like to try a new bios still

Comment

nobody has it?

Comment

heavy reflow fixed it. Now this is the second time it happens, what sucks is that this video chip is embedded on the processor and its an i7. let's see how long it lasts this time

Comment

ME have same probleme but i have a cheap reworkstation can i do reflow with it cause it is diffcult to repair in a shop also i can not get boardview file for it by any means

Comment

Working...
            X