Re: Laptop Bios Working Files Laptop Motherboard Programing

Dell N5040 bios files

dspok
    Badcaps Veteran

Dell N5040.rar

Comment

Hi everybody:
      I got engaged in ubuntu core failure with intel-SPI and got my laptop brick.
      is there anyone here who can help me with bin file of lenovo e40-70 model 80eq

Thank you guys

Comment

Toshiba L55-b5294 bios dump DA0BLIMB6F0 REV:F

Toshiba L55-b5294 bios 100% ok

Thanks to kazia

Comment

Hello i need the a1370-lio-boad schemati plz

Comment

need bois acer aspire v3-731-4849

hi

Comment

Re:i need bios acer aspire v3-731-4849

i need bios acer e893872

Comment

hello i need bois acer aspire v3-731-4849
                l 94v-0 e89382

Comment

bios dump hp 1000-1432tu tested, 100% work ( main + ec )
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by jokophp; 04-10-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Hello yashjovi, do you happen to have a full 8mb bios for the Asus board G750JS?

I screwed up my bios and unfortunately I cannot even reconstruct it as the SPI was not properly seated when I made my first backup. So after screwing up my bios the only 8Mb image I was able to find online was the one for the G750JM (I believe some models share the same board), so I flashed that one and the laptop works but I now see crazy CPU temps, so I would rather revert to a G750JS bios instead.

This board supports Optimus NVidia variants.
                    The Part Number I have for the board is: 60NB04M0 - MB1400 (201) G750JS

G750JS MAIN BOARD REV. 2.0

I hope this is all the info you need.

Thank you for your attention.

Comment

dear i want toshiba dynabook az65/cg part no ps58mn-018006 16mb bios

Comment

Hi did you look on toshiba ? most of the time they have full new updates.
                        Techman1025

Comment

Originally posted by techman1025 View Post
                          Hi did you look on toshiba ? most of the time they have full new updates.
                          Techman1025
                          dear i have bios problem latops stuck on logo

Comment

Originally posted by ejaz.jan View Post
                            dear i have bios problem latops stuck on logo
                            Pull cmos battery 5 min then put back next thing would be try one memory stick at a time swaping the two different memory sticks in each socket might have a bad socket or memory ...last would be to reflash bios

Techman1025

Comment

Originally posted by carli_5422 View Post
                              hi all,
                              can anybody help me, I need bios dump for Dell inspiron 14 7447 DA0AM7MB8D0 i7 4710HQ GTX850M AM7,
                              i've failed when update the bios, i've already flashed with BIOS file from dell website, by extracting the .ROM file from the downloaded .exe BIOS File, it's working but i've just realize that the MAC Address for the onboard LAN is 00:00:00:00:00:00, and it caused many problem with my internet connection..
                              or there is a way to modify the ROM file to write the MAC Address?

im also uploaded working rom file i'm using right now from dell website,
                              thank you very much for the help..
                              Did u get back the mac address again

Comment

hello i need bios for 650 g1

Comment

Originally posted by yashjovi View Post
                                  Toshiba L55-b5294 bios dump DA0BLIMB6F0 REV:F

Toshiba L55-b5294 bios 100% ok

Thanks to kazia
                                  I downloaded the file for DA0BLIMB6F0 REV:F, it is a bin file. How do I Re-(flash) my bios with this?

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                                    I downloaded the file for DA0BLIMB6F0 REV:F, it is a bin file. How do I Re-(flash) my bios with this?
                                    u need a programmer to do that bro, eg ;tl866 programmer

Comment

hi there who's anyone here has a bios back up bin file for asus RTL8723BE Core i5?thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by murali1989 View Post
                                        acer aspire 4736z -la4493p bis dump needed urgent plzs
                                        Attached Files

Comment

HP m6-1019se BIOS Bin File of Both BIOS ICs
                                          without Nvidia IC
                                          Need Correct Bios of HP M6-1019se. The bios i am using ryt now with that bios display comes only few hours and after few hours power on caps blinking but no display. again write bios display comes few hours after few hours its gone, caps blinking, Please help Me guys.

Comment

Working...
                                          X