This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macbook pro a1278 clean me

Hello, can someone help me clean the area of my original file?
    820-3115-B
    There was slj8c on the device. I wanted to say that I read that slj8e works on many devices, but I could not get an image. I want to try it with a region-cleared file.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by egelaptop View Post
    Hello, can someone help me clean the area of my original file?
    820-3115-B
    There was slj8c on the device. I wanted to say that I read that slj8e works on many devices, but I could not get an image. I want to try it with a region-cleared file.
    There are a1278 threads where you can post your request,you do not need to start a new thread every time.Use the forum search to find related threads.Also you MUST post the serial number if it is available.Thread closed.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST NOT:
    • Hijack threads unrelated to your request
    • Post a request in multiple threads
    • Post a request multiple times
    • Post in foreign (non-English) languages
    • Share private contact information
    • Offer payment of any kind whatsoever
    • Bump your thread or post more than once every 48 hours. If you do so
      you will receive an infraction
    • Post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need", "clear me" or other such terms

You MUST:
    • Read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
    • Try the method at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools before requesting help
    • Explain you were not able to succeed with the methods at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
    • Use search function in case someone already answered your request
    • Post under a related thread if it exists
    • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
    • Name your thread with model numbers and request
    • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
    • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
    • Post what the problem is, be specific, - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms

Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
    X