Recognize element LA-J662P (N18E)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recognize element LA-J662P (N18E)

Good afternoon. Help to identify the element on the platform LA-J662P (N18E), Stands under the designation PQ805, to the left of the throttle PL802. The pad is not at all like the pad for the transistor. In the position of PQ804 there is an ordinary N-channel 50A transistor, but the place of PQ805 is completely different. Couldn't find a diagram.

Re: Recognize element LA-J662P (N18E)

Post pictures. Any other markings on the logic board ? Is it a Dell ?

Comment

Notebook Notebook HP OMEN 15-dh1000 15-DH1050NR

Board Marking LA-J622P
      Attached Files

Comment

The device will be a n-channel mosfet that is linked to the ISL88739 device to the left of this missing part.

See attached ref ISL88739 schematic and review which mosfet is onboard your logic board. That is, this controller drives 2 x DCin mosfets.

Found a ref schematic with AON7506 (Alpha Omega) and also MDU1512.

If your missing part is the first mosfet, use the MDU1512. If it is the 2nd mosfet, use AON7506.

Update - review the pin # 4 of the missing part = GATE. Then locate where this GATE pin ends up on the ISL88739. Then we will know exactly how this missing mosfet is being used on your logic board.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...D0&vt=2&sim=11
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mon2; 08-26-2022, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Sorry, but I have to insist here. Imho from inspecting the pic alone it's a dual MOSFET for charging the battery. Ofc, needs to be confirmed but I'm pretty sure we're not dealing with simple DC-IN MOSFETs here.

Need to check what can be used with this controller from schematics of other devices with same components if nothing else is available as source.
          FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Hi. From the grouped pcb pads, it is not possible to house dual mosfets inside this 8 pin package.

Comment

Indeed?

Well, to me it looks like a pretty standard Dual-Mosfet layout. But who knows, maybe I'm just sharing bullsh*t...
              Attached Files
              FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

To me it looked like pins 5-6-7-8 are shorted but could be my fading 4 eyes. OP can confirm the details. I may have to forfeit the LG washer and dryer on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephir0th View Post
                  Indeed?

Well, to me it looks like a pretty standard Dual-Mosfet layout. But who knows, maybe I'm just sharing bullsh*t...
                  ou correctly noted everything. This is exactly how the contacts are located. I also think that Dual-Mosfet should be here. The center pin (Phase) goes to the charge choke PQ802.
                  But I don't see ISL88739 Dual-Mosfet on the diagram, maybe I'm not looking right?

Comment

The screenshot of the schematics shared here before was from a similar circuit, not exactly yours. So we have either to either find another DC-IN circuit with use of this Dual-Mosfet or maybe someone has experience from other boards using Dual-Mosfets for charging and can give a hint for a suitable replacement.
                    FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Hello , looks like got the same boad for repair ,PQB05 marking is B09A03 seems to be this one

EMB09N03G
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by superhache View Post
                        Hello , looks like got the same boad for repair ,PQB05 marking is B09A03 seems to be this one

EMB09N03G
                        This one EMB09A03HP
                        Attached Files
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                        X