Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 8470p, Battery isnt Detected.

Is your (USB) camera working ?

Which connector are you testing ? Check that the local EMI filter is present and not damaged.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mon2; 03-12-2022, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post

Which connector are you testing ? Check that the local EMI filter is present and not damaged.
      Hey, no worries anymore. I've figured it out while you're offline. Haha
      The bios has a hidden panel(because it's HP and it's an old laptop ��������)that sets security level to Default(probably by reset) it has 4 options(hide, default, view, change). I don't know what these values mean even on the user manual online but I changed it to View. The ports started to work and draw power including the data lines are active.
      Everything is stable now, I repasted the dry thermal Pad on the GPU and CPU including the
      South and North bridge. I got the And 7570 GPU version as well instead of Inter HD graphics ����. All in all, took me almost a 1 day and some sort of a sleepless night �� to figure things out. Thanks to you and your help. I've removed the ESD diode from the backside of the Cn6050(Second battery connector) and have it used on the first that we removed. Problemo Solved.

Here's a small set up I've bought along from working in BPO.
      It's not much but has done the job pretty well.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post

Thanks for taking the time to edit and point out stuff over the schematic.

Comment

Btw started to read Charger Schematics starting with mine and now Trying to understand how this thing works. It should lead me to new discovery as I dont work normally with these kind of complex circuits with many logic inlcuded in the power supply circuit. I went into reading 3+ charge controllers schematics and datacheets and understand them somehow ))))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
          X