This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Surface Go2 bios need

• hello, I have a bios password on my surface go 2 tablet, I backup the encrypted bios file, is there anyone who has a bios or is it possible to delete the password from the existing file
  • Answer selected by mesut at 02-24-2024, 06:56 PM.

attach bios backup here , but put your backup file in a WINRAR and attach in here .

Comment

attach bios backup here , but put your backup file in a WINRAR and attach in here .

Comment

• thank you, I will post the file in my office tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by mesut View Post
          • hello, I have a bios password on my surface go 2 tablet, I backup the encrypted bios file, is there anyone who has a bios or is it possible to delete the password from the existing file
          Thread closed.

This is not the bios requests section, read Reminder: rules and organization of this section thread please!