No announcement yet.

playstation 5 digital firmware dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a CFI-1015A PS5 Disk Version - Board EDM-010 . this is my ic dump . i need a compatible digital version dump.
    Attached Files

Comment

hey guys , i have this ps5 disk ver. edm-33 CFI-1215a / i believe its the bios/ can anyone please send the file for this board, much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
        Re: playstation 5 digital firmware dump

Is it working with disk version

Comment

Originally posted by Comp_Pro View Post
          Re: playstation 5 digital firmware dump

Here is a firmware dump for CFI-1015A. Note that it must end A. Copied from known working and it helped me fix a PS5 that had 3 beeps as soon as you plugged in the AC cable. I believe the board was originally also going to 30mA and then shutting back down.

Upon boot it is now asking me to reset the software, will update to see if software reset/update will work.
          My ps5 worked but no picture no display

Comment

My ps5 is having 3beeps of death immediately I plugged it, I've tried writing several dumps found here, but doesn't work, even tried changing it using nor modifier but doesn't work.
            Please, I need firmware dump for cfi-1216a

Comment

Try,untested...

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by englez View Post
                Try,untested...
                Thanks so much for the file, I really appreciate the effort but the file didn't seem to work, when I wrote it to the BIOS, when I plug the console, it won't even respond, no 3 beeps, eject/power button not responding, it's like a dead console and when I rewrite the old BIOS back, I get the 3beeps immediately when plugged and nothing else
                the console motherboard is edm-031 cfi-1216A
                Or am I missing any required procedure?
                Here's my own BIOS having the 3beeps
                Attached Files

Comment

hi friend i need bios file for ps5 bin file PS5 BLOD- CFI-1115A it have 3 beeps

Comment

hi guys i need bios file for ps5 bin file PS5 BLOD- CFI-1218a edm-030 it have 3 beeps, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Omoniyi View Post

Thanks so much for the file, I really appreciate the effort but the file didn't seem to work, when I wrote it to the BIOS, when I plug the console, it won't even respond, no 3 beeps, eject/power button not responding, it's like a dead console and when I rewrite the old BIOS back, I get the 3beeps immediately when plugged and nothing else
                      the console motherboard is edm-031 cfi-1216A
                      Or am I missing any required procedure?
                      Here's my own BIOS having the 3beeps
                      Here is a working dump from a edm-031 cfi-1216a with 69gg southbridge. Change at 0x001C7200 the console unique data (MainboardS/N and SerialNo)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cobbes View Post

Here is a working dump from a edm-031 cfi-1216a with 69gg southbridge. Change at 0x001C7200 the console unique data (MainboardS/N and SerialNo)
                        Thanks so much, it really worked and did the trick for me, thanks so much

Comment

Need CFI-1215B EDM-030 digital version. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by eznacho View Post
                            Need CFI-1215B EDM-030 digital version. Thanks in advance.
                            Here is a working dump from an edm-031 cfi-1215b with 61gg southbridge. I'm not sure if it works without any issues on an edm-030.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here is a working dump from an edm-031 cfi-1215b with 61gg southbridge. I'm not sure if it works without any issues on an edm-030.
                              Thanks I had taken this already, it goes straight to safemode but then restarts so it leads me to believe there's an issue with it working.

Comment

From my experience so far, if there is a issue with the nor data the PS5 will beep three time or doesn't react at all. A safemode direct/only I would suspect a problem with the ssd.

Comment

From my experience so far, if there is a issue with the nor data the PS5 will beep three time or doesn't react at all. A safemode direct/only I would suspect a problem with the ssd.
                                  Yeah, safe mode loads with the file you gave but then it shuts off, obviously it's not the correct one so i'm thinking that's an issue, great thing about this it's showing signs of life! Where before it wasn't showing anything.

Comment

The southbridge starts working as soon as 12V are present. If an issue appears in the prestart phase, like corrupted nor data, the system normally wouldn't boot. If the ps5 is showing something on the screen, I would consider the southbridge and nor data as functional.

Comment

i have a CFI-1015A PS5 Disk Version - Board EDM-010 looking for a bin to turn into digital

Comment

Open the nor dump in an hex editor and change:
                                        0x001C7011 = 02 (BD) to 03 (digital)
                                        0x001C7028 = 89 (BD) to 8D (digital)

Comment

Sorry, typing error. It should be:
                                          0x001C7011 = 02 (BD) to 03 (digital)
                                          0x001C7038 = 89 (BD) to 8D (digital)

Comment

Working...
                                          X