PS5 ON but no display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS5 ON but no display

Hi everyone, I have a PS5 with image problem.

I have changed filters, HDMI port, 100 nF cap, Zenner diode, TPS2552D voltage regulator, there are no shorts between pins and there is continuity to their respective lines...
    I made the diode scale measurements on each PIN based on an internet image and the values vary from 10-30 ohms to the referred value, the same in the IC the values vary from 10-30 ohms.
    But it still doesn't give an image, the TV recognizes the console as "PS5 game console" but that's it.
    I have already tried two different TVs and two HDMI cables that do work. I honestly don't think it's the IC, if you have any other ideas I would greatly appreciate it.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

HDMI like on PS4 there should be a protection fuse

Comment

Wrong assumption. Only because the PS5 identifies properly on the TV, doesn't mean you get a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Reticula View Post
        Hi everyone, I have a PS5 with image problem.

I have changed filters, HDMI port, 100 nF cap, Zenner diode, TPS2552D voltage regulator, there are no shorts between pins and there is continuity to their respective lines...
        I made the diode scale measurements on each PIN based on an internet image and the values vary from 10-30 ohms to the referred value, the same in the IC the values vary from 10-30 ohms.
        But it still doesn't give an image, the TV recognizes the console as "PS5 game console" but that's it.
        I have already tried two different TVs and two HDMI cables that do work. I honestly don't think it's the IC, if you have any other ideas I would greatly appreciate it.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
        check the filters if they are working, last encoder change

Comment

Working...
        X