X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Originally posted by Maciek316ti View Post
    Hello, my problem is the GTX 970 Windforce by Gigabyte, I need a schematic or a good photo with connections between the elements you see in my photo. I have a new mosfet, but I don't know what resistors I should put there and of course how to connect these elements together. Thanks 😊
    Are you sure that is a 970? Because it looks just like a 980Ti G1 Gaming. Anyhow, you need to bridge the yellow points, ideally with a fuse (not with 0 ohm resistors like I did). I would suggest to leave the red pads unpopulated and use the blue ones instead, replacing the stock Mosfets with sinopower's SM7320, they handle more current with less Rds(on) and the stock drivers are capable of driving them.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I have an asus phoenix gtx 1650 4G without an external power connector that is missing a component, all the boardviews that I have found are with an external connector and do not have that missing component, someone would have the schematic or could tell me what component is the PML1, it may be an inductor but i'm not sure, Thanks

Images are for reference

PS: Thanks Nvidia for putting the component is such a well positioned site
      Attached Files

Comment

hello, I need boardview of asus turbo 1070ti. thks for help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sith_fpv View Post
          Hello, I have an asus phoenix gtx 1650 4G without an external power connector that is missing a component, all the boardviews that I have found are with an external connector and do not have that missing component, someone would have the schematic or could tell me what component is the PML1, it may be an inductor but i'm not sure, Thanks

Images are for reference

PS: Thanks Nvidia for putting the component is such a well positioned site
          I don't have the boardview for that card, but from the name I assume it is an inductor that you are missing. My suggestion would be to measure if there is 12v at either end and if the other goes to the drain of some mosfet.

Comment

Thanks for answering, because if it is a 12v line and it goes to a mosfet, I have been told that it is only a noise filter and putting an inductance of a high value would be worth it, any advice on the value?

Comment

Originally posted by Sith_fpv View Post
              Thanks for answering, because if it is a 12v line and it goes to a mosfet, I have been told that it is only a noise filter and putting an inductance of a high value would be worth it, any advice on the value?
              0.22uH should be fine. Given the rather odd location, I myself would replace it with a big ass 0 ohm resistor, but that's me being a degenerate sometimes. Don't know what others might think about that.

Comment

Hello, Do anyone here have schematic for Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 1Gb. Can you please share it to me. I'm trying to fix my nephew's GPU but there are 2 missing capacitor C132 and C2044. Or if anyone knows the value of each capacitor any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I need a circuit that knocked down one resistor on the outside of the board in the processor area, if anyone has a BoardView circuit for Sapphire Dual-X R9 270 with Boost & OC or Sapphire R9-370 video cards, please share.

Comment

Originally posted by zonszoon View Post
                    Hi all, I'm looking for a schematic or board view for my RTX 3080 gigabyte gaming OC.
                    thanks
                    Have you found something?

Comment

HI, Anyone have boardview & Schematics for ASUS cg161p rev 2.00 (dual-gtx1660s-O6g-EVO)..thank for you help..
                      Last edited by juan moncada; 11-12-2022, 08:34 AM.

Comment

msi 660ti twinfrozr 2gb schematic or boardview please.

Comment

Originally posted by babadoos View Post
                          Hi Byron, these cards have a tendency to sag and create a small crack at the shoe of the pci express release tab. If you look closely and you see this on either side of the card, I would prepare yourself for a very difficult/impossible even journey.

There are many traces that are buried between the multiple layers of the pcb, from 12v power traces to multiple data/signal on comm traces. There are 14 layers in total and with a good enough sized crack you may need to attack several layers and grind into them to repair all broken traces. Most
                          People cannot handle this work but with the right tools and enough patience anything is possible unfortunately can't help with a schematic for that board. Just thought I would spare you some major pain
                          Hi Babadoos, sorry for the late response! I just started to really look into the two cards I have. I do see the crack in one of them for sure. I am an electronics technician by trade with microscopes and microsolder tools. But this would be my first attempt at a graphics card or any board with that density of layers.

You have any other interesting or helpful experience on video card repair?

Thanks,
                          Byron

Comment

does anyone have the schematic/boardview for the pailt 1050ti StormX 4GB? i need the value of the SC15 capacitor as it's burned in mine

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Could you share the schematic diagram of HD6970&6950 graphics card? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by 坏孩子 View Post
                                  Could you share the schematic diagram of HD6970&6950 graphics card? Thank you!
                                  MSI Schematics
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by Lisa Su; 11-17-2022, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Hello, does anyone have the schematic diagram for the Zotac Trinity rtx 3070ti or de gamerock palit 3070ti.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by 坏孩子 View Post
                                        thank you very much!

Comment

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 EAGLE OC 24G Rev 1.0 BoardView

GV-N3090EAGLE OC-24GD Rev 1.0.tvw
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X