This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Gigabyte gv-r928xoc-3gd rev 2.0 schematic, cad or boarview?

Comment

Looking for GTX 980 FE schematics and Boardviews.

Comment

Hello, I'm looking for boardview or schematics of gtx 970 palit and gtx 960 palit refens

Comment

Hi! I'm new guy,i need boardview of Gigabyte 1050 OC 2GD. Now this card have a problem with power of Vram (it not enough 1,5v or may be have maybe not). I was replace uP9509P,beacause it lost power of GPU (0.9-1.1v) and pin 3 enable not enough volt. In this point pin 3 i see 2.7v! please help!
          PC work for schemaltic:
          Mainboard: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4
          CPU: I3-3240
          Ram: 16Gb
          Graphic Card: GTX 1050Ti zotac 4Gb Mini
          SSD: 120Gb
          HDD: 2Tb

Comment

Originally posted by Rezistor View Post
            Asus R9 280X-DC2T-3GD5 (C386PI3) Rev 1.00X 60YV0620-VG0A13 BoardView
            There is also a circuit in the network on Gigabyte GV-R928WF3-3GD.If you download it, put it on this site
            Anyone would have the electrical scheme of the R9 280X windforce from gigabyte

Comment

Hi, I searched for EVGA 1070 board schematics and saw 2 requests in this thread but no one ever seemed to reply with a link or download. Does anyone have them?

Comment

Hello, I need the Boardview of a Sapphire R9 390X Tri-X.

Thaks a lot!

Comment

good evening. i need the schematics of the xfx rx 570. thank you very much

Comment

I need a schematic or a boardwiew for saphire r7 370 2gb, I would appreciate it if you could share it

Comment

Originally posted by dicky96 View Post
                      Thanks for subscribing

No I didn't do any 1080ti repair yet but if I get my hands on some of those cards I will certainly make videos

Hello, I have learned a lot thanks to your YouTube channel. I see a lot about repairs. I'm just trying to repair my video card little by little, however I can't find the boardview .fz graphic of my "GTX 1050 ASUS CERBERUS 2GB OC" card and it's a headache, I've been trying to look for similar ones like the 4gb one of it brand or the gtx1650 dualforce, but still no luck. If I knew of a similar or original one, I would really appreciate it from my heart. Thanks a lot

Comment

Anyone here ha e schematics and boardview for a Sapphire Nitro R9 fury Tri-X?

Comment

Does anybody here has the schematics and boardview for a Asrock RX 580 8GB PHANTOM GAMING OC?

Comment

Sorry, meant RX 570.

Comment

I have found other board view dl on here and they're close. But if anyone can drum up a EVGA 2070 SUPER KO EDITION Please do I would very much a appreciate it. Maybe it'll help other too. Love this forum everyone is amazing here!

Comment

Hello, I have an old but never used Gigabyte GTX 650 OC 2GB GV-N650OC-2GI (GPU GK107-450-A2).

Damaged at the very first start up and never fixed repaired when it was under warranty by old owner (he thought this graphic card could run without 6-pin connected).

The motherboard doesn't recognize it as far as I remember, fan doesn't spin at boot.

Someone has schematics and/or boardview for this card?
                                I can't find them

Comment

Nice to meet all sir. I need boardview or schematic of Gigabyte GV-N210D2-1GI many thank and mery christmas

Comment

Hi, am new here, i looking for a schematic of ASUS R7 370 2gb Rev 1.0, the client give me this card for me to fixit, but there are a few mising parts and another have burn, thanks before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezistor View Post
                                      How to download from that site? Because i did not understand russian language. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by tatagbc2015 View Post
                                        .fz and .asc file can be open with Boardviewer in Windows.I'll try to attach it here.
                                        Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
                                        X