X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Originally posted by tolatara View Post
    Hello everyone! I need the schematics for NVIDIA GTX TITAN. Thanks a lot !
    Link to a good free Russian site with a huge archive of diagrams and boardview of video cards, desktops, laptops, phones and firmware. Register or go through facebook, send five files of schemes that are not available on the site through "help file" and automatically fall into the group "verified". Then download the schemes that you need without restriction and most importantly for free.
    https://smd.db-x7.ru/load/skhemy_vid.../364-1-0-10764
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-08-2021, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I don't know why the SMD Flea moderator removed my Schematic and BoardView request from this thread, telling me I put the query in the wrong thread. Hence I am again asking the SAME query in the REAL TOPIC

I need BOARDVIEW and SCHEMATIC FOR:

GV-RX VEGA 56 GAMING OC 8GD
      and
      GV-RX VEGA 64 GAMING OC 8GD

I hope they don’t remove this request from me as well, I see no reason why the last one was removed even though it was set in the right topic!

Comment

Hi,Im looking for Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC 6G gv-n2060oc-6gd 2.0 and MSI RTX 2070 ventus gp boardviews or schematics ?

Comment

Thanks so much.

Comment

Hi,Im looking for Asus ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING Graphics Card boardviews or schematics ?

Comment

You should put requests in the GPU schematics request thread...

but anyway here you go

ROG STRIX GTX1080TI 11Gb Schematic and Boardview
              Attached Files
              Follow me on YouTube
              ------------------
              Learn Electronics Repair
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFX...R8UZ2vg/videos

Comment

thnx bro.

Comment

dicky96 im follow you now on youtube, do you have a video repair of asus strix 1080 ti please? post me a link, thanks.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I am looking for gtx 660 msi help plz

Comment

in need of ASUS EX-H11DM-V schematic boardview if available

thank you

Comment

Hello, anyone has board view of gv-n1070wf2oc-8gd rev 2.0 ? Mine is missing few ceramic capacitors and i don't know which value they should have. I think that the Asus DUAL GTX 1070 is the same PCB so it would be helpful if someone has boardview of that card or complete schematics of that card to.
                          Last edited by veiu0107; 10-11-2021, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veiu0107 View Post
                            Hello, anyone has board view of gv-n1070wf2oc-8gd rev 2.0 ? Mine is missing few ceramic capacitors and i don't know which value they should have. I think that the Asus DUAL GTX 1070 is the same PCB so it would be helpful if someone has boardview of that card or complete schematics of that card to.
                            https://smd.db-x7.ru/load/boardview_.../451-1-0-11067

https://smd.db-x7.ru/search/?q=ASUS+Strix+1070

Comment

Hello everyone. Does anyone have access to a schematic or boardview for inno 3d gtx 1660 super twin x2 and msi gtx 1650 super ventus xs oc or similar?

Thanks

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone, by any chance has someone a schematic for Colorful P106-100?

Comment

hi, help with the boardweaver for the evga 1060 6 GB graphics card (06G-P4-6163-KR)

Comment

Hello, guys! First time here. I'm learning to repair Gigabyte 1070 8gb Founders edition (Ser. # GV-N1070D5-8GD B rev.1). Do someone of you have any schemes/board views of that card or something close to it as PCB? Thank you in advance!

Comment

schematics for gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti D5 4G?

Comment

Hi everyone, I have a GTX 1080 Gainward Phoenix GLH with 5 resistors and 1 missing capacitor on the back of the graphics card I can't find the schematic for this model.

I would be very happy if I find a schematic or if someone has the same graphics card, could give me the values of the missing components.
                                          I send you a photo of the area where the components are missing

Thank you all for your contribution and exchange of information.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X