Gigabyte Z390 Designare stuck freezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigabyte Z390 Designare stuck freezy

Good day, this time I have a random problem, the computer freezes until I enter the BIOS and I can't turn it off because of the power button, the board in question is a Gigabyte Z390 designare, updated the bios to (F10) the problem persists

I'll be taking a step back with the bios by placing the previous version F9 if anyone has any suggestions, I was reading somewhere that you have to activate the XMP 1 profile because 16gb memory modules require more power than usual

best regards

I keep doing different tests the computer keeps working, I moved the video card to the second slot (PCI 8 Gen3) and it is working better, the power supply was already discarded and I checked the Mosfets and the inductor coils of the PLM, there is no failure of the power supply.

Comment

a series of things that happen randomly that gives a lot to think about, match yours if I use two memories it freezes or does not boot, if I use one sometimes it works fine for hours then it freezes, sometimes it does not even start, sometimes it turns on the memory LEDs (Kigstn Fury RGB) other times it does not, in the right corner where the four red LEDs are, when it works normally it does the following sequence (CPU-Memory-VGA-Boot)

sometimes when it doesn't start , first does (CPU-Memory) then it turns on again (CPU-memory) and it doesn't start in this loop I think it was a bad decision to have bought from the brand Gigabyte

Comment

I'm here to tell you
        After all, if I was on the right track, it happens that when the computer came to me, there were no cables to provide power to the board for example; in the place of the cpu power connector this Z390 designare board, it has an 8+4 port where only the 8 cable was connected and it had nothing on the 4 pin, also this board brings another connector down to the right of 6pin PCI I imagine to power pci-e port and fans etc (this one was not connected either)I put in the missing wires but after having used the computer for a long time in this way, it ended up deteriorating the components, by the time I put the wires in it had been too late I imagine it lasted so long because the components were of good quality The result: a burnt video card and two memory sticks

here the new board I decided for one from MSI and everything is working correctly

Product Name: MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC
        OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bits Ver.2009 (OS build 19045.4170)
        BIOS Version: A.C0
        BIOS Release Date: 10/20/2022
        CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz
        Memory: 32 GB @
        - 16 GB DDR4-2400, Kingston KF3733C19D4/16GX
        - 16 GB DDR4-2400, Kingston KF3733C19D4/16GX
        Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070
        Drive: SSD, GIGABYTE GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD, 476,94 GB
        Network: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V
        Network: Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462

I would also like to thank everyone for their interest, I just wanted to have the courtesy to let you know the result

Comment

Working...
        X