Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CTX S762G - Some Questions...

Originally posted by pantherts
    Eguevarae, you've saved many a part from the local landfill. Consider yourself a savior of electronics at this point. Thank you for all your help with this monitor. I have gained utmost respect for this form and the electronic know how of this forum. I'm planning on remaining an active member and want it to be known that anyone can contact me on AIM for testing purposes or information purposes if they need. Thank you to everyone for participating in this thread. YOU ROCK BADCAPS.NET!
    Thanks.
    There are 10 kind of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those who don't.
    • ASUS ROG Maximus IX Code
    • Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz
    • 16gb GSKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
    • 1 M2 SSD + 2 WD Blue 1TB (Mirrored)
    • Windows 10 Pro x64
    • GeForce GT1050
      2 x Acer KA240H + 1 Vewsonic VP2130 21 (a cap replacement job )

Comment

i happened to be 'perusing' some old threads and looked at this one.

i could be totally wrong here & it could just be the photo playing tricks but R92 in the 'Logic Board 3' picture looks blown.

Comment

I see what you mean. It does look funny but that section of the board is for the audio input to the speakers. I suppose this could be responsible for the main logic chip overheating but I'm not sure. It seems like if that was blown the audio would just plain not work and that's about it. Ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X