Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iiyama power supply issue

Iiyama 22" LCD

Was working fine. A month or two ago I noticed I couldn't switch the screen on or off anymore manually.

It would come on and go off based on my computers behaviour.

Moved some power chords around yesterday under the desk. Screen refuses to come on.

With this down and my Dell on the blink. I have no more screens!

Where to start troubleshooting the power supply?

cheers!

Re: iiyama power supply issue

Is this as well as the post you made yesterday or another iiyama.?
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Originally posted by selldoor View Post
      Is this as well as the post you made yesterday or another iiyama.?
      this is the same one as the reply post but I figured it was worth it's own thread... too much?

Comment

The problem is we dont like duplicate threads because it duplicates the amount
        of effort as members respond to both threads which is a waste of our time. You will be asked to do things twice and as the threads get longer , we will not jump from one to the other to see what is going on. Also you have not specified the monitor model number in this thread heading so its all a bit of a disaster. If your monitor IS the same model as in the other thread I would just stick to that one and just put a "closing" note on this saying "sorry new thread started in error"
        Last edited by selldoor; 01-14-2014, 09:00 AM.
        Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
        http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Working...
        X