Re: Best Way do an PCB

wow

thanks looks better than methods i knew

going test them

thanks

Comment

Define "best".
        Depends on your needs. Maybe you need low cost, fast, easy, double-sided, multi-layered, plated vias, good high frequency design.
        Maybe you don't, since you didn't bother to mention anything I don't think you are serious about it. If you have more money than free time and aren't in a rush to have the board to use, just get a board house to make it for you.

A warning about something mentioned in that link. You will break MANY MANY bits if you are trying to use a dremel tool and just holding it still in your hands, unless the bits you use are larger diameter than they needed to be. It is far better to use the right sized bits for the component and in a dremel press stand or in a reasonably good (minimal runout) drill press. Carbide PCB drill bits are very fragile, I've broken several just accidentally dropping them on the floor.

Comment

thanks per tips

Comment

I have used a solution with hydrochloric acid and some H2O2 for the etching. This solution is very very fast, compared with the usuall chemicals like mentioned in on this site.
            The Toner thing is somehow tricky, but if you have the time and patinte to figure it out, it is not that bad.
            Personally i favor the photo layered pcb`s and i think it is not that more complicated than the prozess described above.
            Especially, if the resolution has to be high due to small traces, i would opt for the phototransfer method.
            For the usuall thick trace PCB the direct lamination technic is working well (i used a electric iron for that purpose).

Comment

Working...
            X