Old Concord Electric stair lift help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Concord Electric stair lift help.

Hi guys,wish you guys a Merry Christmas ,need your help, i'm trying to figure out what's wrong with this old Concord Liberty Stair Lift and can't find anything wrong with motor,connections,switches and fuse,
    this stair lift is in my nephew restaurant and i went there today and brought the main circuit board home ,already checked Caps,Diodes,Resistors there are other components that i need your help to check them out of the circuit.
    This is an Electric only Drive Rack Pinion

since have no documentation on this thing,have some pic. thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Old Concord Electric stair lift help.

This is an owners manual from a current model from "Concord" now Savaria.

This is a post from a Canada blog. ($1000 for the control card?)
    http://stairliftscanada.blogspot.com...s-concord.html

Also saw a note on Fixya or JustAnswer about over running the lower limit switch due to a worn rubber bumper on some other model, which locks it up at the bottom. The solution was just to shove the chair up the stair off the switch, then fix the problem.

Comment

never mind. I see your other thread at AAC. You seem to have it covered if you decide to continue.

Comment

T92S7D12-24
        Originally posted by fbuth View Post
        This is an owners manual from a current model from "Concord" now Savaria.

This is a post from a Canada blog. ($1000 for the control card?)
        http://stairliftscanada.blogspot.com...s-concord.html

Also saw a note on Fixya or JustAnswer about over running the lower limit switch due to a worn rubber bumper on some other model, which locks it up at the bottom. The solution was just to shove the chair up the stair off the switch, then fix the problem.
        Thanks fbuth; i did brink the PCB home to check the components on it i checked resistors, caps,diodes and all good,but there are a many relays and a tranformer;how do i check these?
        i could find the sckematic for this modle,any help to figure this out would be apreciates.
        Attached Files

Comment

Praondevou and Max are dying to help you. Sharing the threads will get double the help.
          http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/sh...ad.php?t=92351
          You should be able to completely test this unit on your bench, all by itself. (Please - Experts, correct my errors... I don't do this much...) Let's see... A power cord to supply 110v, a pair of jumper wires from the 24v? source to energize the relay coils, your DMM to test the relay contacts, and if you want to go crazy with a complete diagnosis, a 110v light bulb or two to see when the P1 and P2 relays turn on the motor. (Will require a lot of other jumpers to stand in for the switches.)

Comment

Originally posted by fbuth View Post
            Praondevou and Max are dying to help you. Sharing the threads will get double the help.
            http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/sh...ad.php?t=92351
            You should be able to completely test this unit on your bench, all by itself. (Please - Experts, correct my errors... I don't do this much...) Let's see... A power cord to supply 110v, a pair of jumper wires from the 24v? source to energize the relay coils, your DMM to test the relay contacts, and if you want to go crazy with a complete diagnosis, a 110v light bulb or two to see when the P1 and P2 relays turn on the motor. (Will require a lot of other jumpers to stand in for the switches.)
            Thanks fbuth; i also am eager to repair this thing, but at the moment it seems the owners of the stair lift ,my nephews seem not to colaborate with me on this,so i think i'm gonna forget about it and let them buy a new one. thanks and Merry christmas

Comment

Originally posted by ivtec View Post
              Thanks fbuth; i also am eager to repair this thing, but at the moment it seems the owners of the stair lift ,my nephews seem not to colaborate with me on this,so i think i'm gonna forget about it and let them buy a new one. thanks and Merry christmas

May be a business thing? a quick fix fuse or loose connection -OK but if the
              lift stopped working while someone was using it and they fell off - well
              law suits all round. You are probably best out of it
              Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
              http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Originally posted by ivtec View Post
                Hi guys,wish you guys a Merry Christmas ,need your help, i'm trying to figure out what's wrong with this old Concord Liberty Stair Lift and can't find anything wrong with motor,connections,switches and fuse,
                this stair lift is in my nephew restaurant and i went there today and brought the main circuit board home ,already checked Caps,Diodes,Resistors there are other components that i need your help to check them out of the circuit.
                This is an Electric only Drive Rack Pinion

since have no documentation on this thing,have some pic. thanks.
                Hi, I hope you were able to resolve your stairlift issues.'

I have found a site that will help you will any stairlift issues you may have in the future. We needed similar help for my aunt and found some usefule info here
                http://www.stairliftcompanyreviews.com/qa/

Hope this will help.

Comment

^ wholly thread revival batman!
                  Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by debater23 View Post
                    Hi, I hope you were able to resolve your stairlift issues.'

I have found a site that will help you will any stairlift issues you may have in the future. We needed similar help for my aunt and found some usefule info here
                    http://www.stairliftcompanyreviews.com/qa/

Hope this will help.
                    Hi debater23: well this matter never was solved simple cause the people that asked for my help to repair this thing lost interest on the matter,why should i care,i took the mother board out and waited on them to order another board that i suggested and they never cared, so case close, i still have the old board.

Comment

did you have any luck? were you able to fix the lift?

check here for a list of guys to help
                      http://www.stairliftcompanyreviews.c...rlift-reviews/

Comment

Working...
                      X