This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

new here. Looks like there is a lot of good info here.

Comment

hy there i'm new on these site and i found it when i googled for some advice for an asus 1005ha rev 1.3 no power problem.i hope that i can help these community and have a good time all together.

Comment

Hi everyone. This site had been really useful so far but I've still in the middle of a monitor repair job that I could use some help on. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Comment

Hello, just a person who is good at fixing electronics. I'll say more later.

Comment

Re: My name is sampsonentrpzs

I am a electronic/electrical engineer. I'm looking to recive new knowledge and give knowledge in the electronics field. I have my own business for twenty years, so i have experience. If i can help someone let me know, be bless

Comment

Hi. My user name is Spurlte. I live in Chicago and found badcaps.net searching for a way to fix my iH252 I-INC HDMI Monitor's power supply. I changed the capacitors with no success. There are many surface mounted components on the back side of the pcb. It starts up for a few seconds then go black.

Comment

Hello my name is Corbuiser. I from Ireland and I found this website when I was troubleshooting steps for a HNC CY199 monitor. This site has a lot of good information and members so I thought I should join.

Bit about myself; Did Computer and Electronic Engineering course a decade ago, ended up in sales for the last 8, CompTIA A+ ce and studying MCSD.
                Been always tinkering with computers for friends and family and decided to make finally make a career of it. I started out on the Amiga and have loved computers since.

Comment

Hello my name is Lynette I am a newbie trying to see why my Toshiba 55HT1U works when it feels like it now

Comment

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum, and i'm pretty new to capacitators and other fun stuff, altough i've been playing around with electronics since i was young

Hope i can learn, and maybe get some help from you guys!

Comment

Hi! new user here- my name is Shubhendu Pal, from India. Just found this forum during searching reasons why my DLink 1024D does not start up. Really surprised about the idea of such forum in first place. Hats off and wish your success.

Comment

Hi Badcaps ppl!
                        It is Dan from Argentina.
                        I am an old school technician that repair TRC TV´s, with almost no experience with
                        LCD´s.
                        Just want to says tanks for sharing your knowledge, and will try to share what i know too.
                        Cheers!

Comment

Hi

Comment

hi my name is John, glad to be able to find help like this, replaced some badcaps so i'm near finished

Comment

Hello dear, im solomon p., i love repairing laptop modern board, so i need some help here. thanks.

Comment

I am Silka, I graduated as an engineer. I love to learn. Because it is said that knowledge is power. I would love to learn everything about motherboards and how to fix motherboard problems. I will be very glad if I found solutions to my many motherboard problems.

Comment

Hi, I'm Tom. Been around computers since an Ohio Scientific Superboard in the early 1980's, but playing with other peoples toys (PDP8, DEC 20 and UK Open University OPUS) for a few years before that. I'm a retired avionic engineer and teacher of some 50+ years experience, which seems to have taught me very little....but I'm always ready to learn. Main interests are in hardware and operating systems. Good to be here

Comment

Hi

Just here to ask a few questions on repairing my computer monitor

I have found other threads with the same issue, But I have some different questions to ask!

Thanks

Comment

Good morning!

I am a new visitor here. I have been to the site several times and read up on some informing posts. I have interest in diy repairs, minimizing costs associated with repairs, and salvaging parts when able to.

Comment

Hello,

I found the forum while looking for some help with my TV. Hoping to get some answers from more knowledgeable people before I end up replacing all the cards one by one.

I've been playing with computers since early 80s, mostly with software but I am not afraid of hardware (well, to some degree...)

Comment

Howdy, new member here.

With the blessing of BadCaps management, I'm posting here. I'm an attorney with the Joseph Saveri Law Firm in San Francisco, and we are investigating price-fixing by the big capacitor manufacturers. If you google "capacitors" and "antitrust" you'll find a number of articles on the recent investigations by the DOJ, and regulatory enforcement by authorities in Japan, China and Korea.

We're looking to see if anyone has noticed any suspicious pricing increases on capacitors purchased either directly or indirectly from the big manufacturers at any time over the last 10 years. I'll discuss in greater detail in another post.

Thanks for welcoming a non-techie to your forum.

Best,

Andrew Purdy

Comment

Working...
                                          X