Gigabyte RTX3080Ti - missing EN voltage for PEX_VDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigabyte RTX3080Ti - missing EN voltage for PEX_VDD

Hello have this Gigabyte RTX3080Ti that missing EN voltage for PEX_VDD on GS9216 IC. when in inject 3V to E i get 0.8V on output.

card is marked V20057 V21001 4/H/MG2716

Have anybody datasheet with pinout forthis ic or BV or Schema for this card

Re: Gigabyte RTX3080Ti - missing EN voltage for PEX_VDD

Does this help ?
    Attached Files

Comment

no allready have it, but cannot find where is that voltage divider located

Comment

this 3060 vision schematic is the same at this circuit so i attach schema of it

I found that problem is inputs of U15. on picture u see that inputs to gate goes down to half after second from first start. any hint what can be source of it?

I also have all voltages ok when start and after secon it goes down
        Attached Files

Comment

Q504a/b ,r55
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
            no allready have it, but cannot find where is that voltage divider located
            You can pass over all resistor with copper brush, it is quickly to find
            https://youtu.be/F_Mi-SwZyxY

Comment

Originally posted by harp View Post
              You can pass over all resistor with copper brush, it is quickly to find
              https://youtu.be/F_Mi-SwZyxY
              thats how i find everything before

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Q504a/b ,r55
                looks like schema is different on this one. 1 input to u15 is just pullup from 1.8V and 2nd is connected to 4 mosfets conected to groud as some kind of powergood cotrol circuit. on first mosfet i have signal to put it to ground. whe remove first mosfet input is stable 1.8V. now i must find where that first mosfet iput goes

Comment

Guys have anybody pinout datasheet for GS9216 ? only available is GS9215 but i have 12V on pin 39 which is too high for PGOOD signal
                  Last edited by ktmmotocross; 12-25-2022, 07:59 AM.

Comment

find GS9216 but T in MSI 1660 Super schematic so i have 5V on pin1/PGOOD/. Now i must find where it goes

Comment

Guys have anybody pinout datasheet for GS9216 ? only available is GS9215 but dont know if it is pin-compatible
                      GS9216.PDF in attach
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by harp; 12-25-2022, 03:19 PM.

Comment

GS9216.PDF in attach
                        this is widely awailable, but without pinout. i need to see pinout

Comment

Yes, I see now... I cant find datasheet on internet.
                          I not check, but maybe you find something usefull on this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...GI?usp=sharing

The guy repairs mostly graphics card, on link there is zip files with schematic...

Comment

The guy repairs mostly graphics card, on link there is zip files with schematic...

allready have all from this guy

Comment

I try to find something and hook up on russian or so page, I think that say that is AOZ2261N pin compatibile with gs9216
                              I dont understand this, can some confirm that, what is actualy write, reffered to?

From this forum is information about that:

https://********/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=3734&start=510

So datasheet with pinout if is information correct:

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...db75a86549.pdf
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by harp; 12-26-2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...8633417a48.pdf

I tested it sofar seems like the GS9238 and GS9216 are pin compatible

Comment

i bought BV for this card and found that i have shorted one mos on MSVDD phase. after remove i still have 0.3ohm and when injected 1.3V it consumes 2A and on Thermocam only GPU heats up.

Is this GPU ic toasted?

Comment

Thank you for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                                      i bought BV for this card and found that i have shorted one mos on MSVDD phase. after remove i still have 0.3ohm and when injected 1.3V it consumes 2A and on Thermocam only GPU heats up.

Is this GPU ic toasted?
                                      Seems so, but you only know after remove GPU what cause the short (bad trace under GPU)

And yes,
                                      thanks to northwestrepair for shareing

Comment

Working...
                                      X