KDS Business K Series K22mdwb not turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDS Business K Series K22mdwb not turn on

I had KDS Business K Series K22mdwb its not turn on (not powerlight & Lcd monitor)
    On KDS Business K Series K22mdwb had POWER SUPPLY 200-000-DTLBMH PI-190DTLB & find one site sale but in hongkong but main thing I want to know how to fix the problem
    http://www.dgdw.cn/dewang%20power/PI...er%20Board.htm
    any one can help me?
    thanks

Re: KDS Business K Series K22mdwb not turn on

Originally posted by hoadle View Post
    I had KDS Business K Series K22mdwb its not turn on (not powerlight & Lcd monitor)
    On KDS Business K Series K22mdwb had POWER SUPPLY 200-000-DTLBMH PI-190DTLB & find one site sale but in hongkong but main thing I want to know how to fix the problem
    any one can help me?
    thanks
    Do you have a DMM? If you don't all I can suggest is replacing every electrolytic cap, especially the tiny one near the big transformer, and the fuse (the red 'box' to the left of the power connector).

If you DO have a DMM, CAREFULLY check the voltage across the large capacitor in the lower right corner when the power supply is plugged in.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Post clear focused pictures of your board after reading

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1868

Do you have a multimeter? If yes, what is the brand/make and model number?

edit: PlainBill beat me to the punch writing this. I'm soldering in a new chip in between questions.
      --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Originally posted by retiredcaps View Post
        Post clear focused pictures of your board after reading

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1868

Do you have a multimeter? If yes, what is the brand/make and model number?

edit: PlainBill beat me to the punch writing this. I'm soldering in a new chip in between questions.
        And I'm following a baseball game. Who do you think will have more to show for it at the end of the evening?

PlainBill
        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

I will pot the picture soon, but I already replace all cap & back side the board had burn Transistors, I replace new one is turn on about 2 min & smell burned & open and Transistors i replace is burned again
          Yes I had 2 DMM (multimeter)
          Fluke 115 & Fluke 87

Comment

I already replace all new electrolytic cap & replace one trasistor too & late is burn out again

any one can help me?

thanks
            try pot back side the board soon
            Attached Files

Comment

Now I replace 2 Tip3055 transitor now powerlight on but backlight turn on about second & off. Find out top backlight is on & bottom not on that why is shut off run out option need held
              Here the top & bottom board picture
              Attached Files

Comment

Find out top backlight is on & bottom not on that why is shut off run out option need held
                Try testing both transformers as per step #4

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10419

Compare all measurements. The 2 transformers should be very close or identical.
                --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Now I replace 2 Tip3055 transitor now powerlight on but backlight turn on about second & off. Find out top backlight is on & bottom not on that why is shut off run out option need held
                  Here the top & bottom board picture
                  I'm 100% percent sure you have replace your output transistors with the wrong part. TIP3055 is a transistor, On that particularly board the output transistors are MOSFET. Here is the part number PHD3055E

http://www.alldatasheet.com/datashee.../PHD3055E.html

I have seen this board using a AOD444 for the output transistor too..

please confirm..

Comment

Originally posted by ecking767 View Post
                    I'm 100% percent sure you have replace your output transistors with the wrong part. TIP3055 is a transistor, On that particularly board the output transistors are MOSFET. Here is the part number PHD3055E

http://www.alldatasheet.com/datashee.../PHD3055E.html

I have seen this board using a AOD444 for the output transistor too..

please confirm..
                    I think you right here diagram

http://www.4shared.com/get/vkH_vj3t/...2BB5FAFB.dc210
                    Attached Files

Comment

hoadle thanks for the schematic, I have work on this board with out a schematic for a while now. I was off by one digital for the other part number. Its AOD442 not AOD444. You must get the right MOSFET in place before doing anything!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ecking767 View Post
                        hoadle thanks for the schematic, I have work on this board with out a schematic for a while now. I was off by one digital for the other part number. Its AOD442 not AOD444. You must get the right MOSFET in place before doing anything!!!
                        Thanks
                        Where you order the AOD442?

Comment

Thanks
                          Where you order the AOD442?
                          $1.01 at digikey.

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...=785-1107-1-ND
                          --- begin sig file ---

--- end sig file ---

Comment

I get AOD442 at local electronic store and install powerboard, now monitor can't turn on + no powerlight & screen.
                            Will T/S late
                            Thanks

Comment

I get AOD442 at local electronic store and install powerboard, now monitor can't turn on + no powerlight & screen.
                              Will T/S late
                              Thanks
                              something is shorted across the power supply, check the MOSFET for shorts. check the filtering caps for shorts

Comment

I find another power/inverter board with some bad cap (replace all new cap) now I had another problem the screen not right color
                                I take some picture, some one help me
                                thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

If you're referring to the gradients showing as banding, check your display properties are set to use 32bit colour.

Comment

I check all setting & follow to display color calibration but still the same (if thay had goog picture & can't see text + display dark)
                                    Need help

Comment

Any one had Ideal to fix my KDS monitor?
                                      Thanks

Comment

so when you replaced the power supply you got the color problem????????

Comment

Working...
                                        X